Adding photo

fugglestick

Can anyone advise me how you add a photo from your pc, into a thread?????

Big many humble thanks..

I do it via Photobucket.com

In essence open a free account and you need to upload to photobucket or similar.

Once the photo is up loaded, you will see an IMG file description copy and paste this iMG file to your post

Channa

If you look at my thread "test picture" all the info is there.I managed it so anyone can!:p

Can anyone advise me how you add a photo from your pc, into a thread?????

Big many humble thanks..

I have tried to add a snapshot from PC to tread many times. I have always failed. I do it now from Photobucket which is very easy. I expect there is a way of doing it,I am sure someone here will advise you.

I have tried to add a snapshot from PC to tread many times. I have always failed. I do it now from Photobucket which is very easy. I expect there is a way of doing it,I am sure someone here will advise you.

To the best of my knowledge, You need to use photobucket or a similar program.

I dont know away of adding a photo direct from the PC. I know thereare a few PC pro's on here Barry D and Big giraffe spring to mind no sdoubt they will share their wisdom if we are missing a trick

Channa

To the best of my knowledge, You need to use photobucket or a similar program.

I dont know away of adding a photo direct from the PC. I know thereare a few PC pro's on here Barry D and Big giraffe spring to mind no sdoubt they will share their wisdom if we are missing a trick

Channa

I remember a while back when I had this problem, someone did mention that the photo had to be down sized to fit the requirements. Perhaps, that is the reason I was unable to upload it. Anyway, I am a bit of a dummy with computers.

Adding a photo to a thread

But doesnt this only bring the photos up as an attachment? How do you actually display the photo in the thread?

Ta

Fuggs

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back