Acsi card

I have had an ACSI card for several years now mainly for off peak camping in France.It will pay for itself several times over when used this way as the savings are considerable.Another good feature about ACSI sites is that you are guaranteed high standards much like the CC or C@CC sites in the UK.After living on aires or wild camping for long periods it's nice to stop on a full facility site to catch up with the laundry and have decent showers.
Having said that I haven't bought an ACSI card this year as we are going long term on an organised rally in Portugal in which case the discount has already been applied and there is no benefit in having one.

Barca

Most of you are aware of my hatred of campsites, I avoid them like the plague, yet even I invest in an ACSI card.

I look at it this way, it's a bit like insurance, if something happens & you're stuck on a campsite for a few days, you're covered.

Also, I love to visit Barcelona & no-one in their right mind would wild-camp near the place, the site I use has a free bus into the city.

I have on several occasions stayed by the Nou Camp stadium after a Barca match.......no problems. Barca is no different to anywhere else in my opinion.

regards

dandpl

If anyone is having a problem getting the ACSI card and book, there is a shop in Exmouth that sells them. Bought ours yesterday. Its called Outdoor Bits and is on Liverton estate. PL8 2NX

I'm curious about the Barcelona comments.... I be seen many vans by the Forum over the years, although never done it myself. What's so bad about Barca?

Hi tangoed,

I order mine direct on line and is normaly sent out in December,but this year i had a bit of trouble as I was in Spain and my card details had changed so I left it till I got Home but no problems and a bit cheaper direct and they offer a CD and Appt as well.

Snowbirds.

If anyone is having a problem getting the ACSI card and book, there is a shop in Exmouth that sells them. Bought ours yesterday. Its called Outdoor Bits and is on Liverton estate. PL8 2NX

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back