Aah thats nice!!!

I dont see any SNP banners that is our National flag of Scotland. The Metro is that a reliable source of information? Try the sun may get a more reliable story ****!

ah, Scottish humour
RqRWzfV.jpeg

I still dont see any SNP banners the Scotsman is a Tory paper ! 🤔

The Scotsman any better ?
Its also in several other news outlets.
Dezi

These people are utter morons, I am ashamed of them they are an embarrassment.

I love visiting England and I am always made welcome there.
And the vast majority of Scots will always welcome you Dezi, ignore these Cretans.

I am heading south tomorrow to the Peak District and I am looking forward to it.

All I would say Dezi is due to Covid things are a wee bit tetchy right now in rural Scotland.
And I fully understand their concerns.
Hence I won't be wild camping till next month.
And well away from towns and villages.

So ignore the cretans, don't be put off Dezi. Please.

These people are utter morons, I am ashamed of them they are an embarrassment.

I love visiting England and I am always made welcome there.
And the vast majority of Scots will always welcome you Dezi, ignore these Cretans.

I am heading south tomorrow to the Peak District and I am looking forward to it.

All I would say Dezi is due to Covid things are a wee bit tetchy right now in rural Scotland.
And I fully understand their concerns.
Hence I won't be wild camping till next month.
And well away from towns and villages.

So ignore the cretans, don't be put off Dezi. Please.
Your sentiments are echoed by the comments made at the end of the piece.Love the Peak district...Enjoy

Certainly not in my experience Bill!

Well it is in mine Rob.
I have been to Germany, France and Portugal (Madeira), since Brexit and they simply cannot believe what we have done.
I was also in Dublin last year and thats how they thought, apart from one guy we met in a visit to the Guinness factory who thought we had done the right thing.

Rob, please give this a go its an article I read a while a go and I think it pretty well sums up how most europeans feel.
I know there will be other articles online supporting your point, and I apologise if you think I am only looking for something to support my point.
I just think this article sums up the situation really well.
It also highlights why many europeans to this day feel gratitude for what we did freeing Europe during the war.
Watch the video.

Last edited:
Portsmouth is an island city. We have a very low positive virus count. Should we do a Scotland and close the three roads on to the island to protect ourselves? You wouldn't be able to get to the ferries of course, and as all the bananas into the UK arrive in Portsmouth we'll at least be fed but may develop long arms.

Portsmouth is an island city. We have a very low positive virus count. Should we do a Scotland and close the three roads on to the island to protect ourselves? You wouldn't be able to get to the ferries of course, and as all the bananas into the UK arrive in Portsmouth we'll at least be fed but may develop long arms.
I thought the banana boats went up the Clyde!?

Reported on STV also. The people of Scotland are as friendly as any anywhere, but I have found increasingly that a few have been whipped up into this sort of action. I’ve lived half my life here and have only recently felt an increase in some quarters of anti English sentement.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back