A wonderful experience with Wildebus.

Borders2

We entrusted our Betsy the Burstner to Wildebus to install some upgrades for us. We had a long discussion as to our needs and then after unfortunate delays due to holidays by a third party we got the work done. A real difference in our power and entertainment. Many thanks for all your hard work Wildebus and the information flow while the job was ongoing was frankly gold star quality. We are impressed to say the least and highly recommend at least talking to him about your proposed works. Thanks again. :)

I have known a couple of sparkies over the years and they are different to us normal folks, very cool, calm and collected, they think way ahead and have great attention to detail, they need to do or they kill us.

Our Rio used to sit on the extension roof watching me work in the self-build, I used to give him the remains of my morning yoghurt pot to lick out.

1692011072415.jpeg

Just like to say thank you to Pete (Borders2) for posting his very nice message, and to others for their replies about my work on their campers. It is good to know when your work is appreciated :)

My intention was to knock all this electrical stuff on motorhomes on the head and restrict my activities to just my own (just in the process of adding another 6 solar panels to my Autotrail as it happens), but the way the cost of living and bills have gone up recently, I am having to postpone that to a degree so still doing some limited installation work.

Just like to say thank you to Pete (Borders2) for posting his very nice message, and to others for their replies about my work on their campers. It is good to know when your work is appreciated :)

My intention was to knock all this electrical stuff on motorhomes on the head and restrict my activities to just my own (just in the process of adding another 6 solar panels to my Autotrail as it happens), but the way the cost of living and bills have gone up recently, I am having to postpone that to a degree so still doing some limited installation work.
We won’t allow this David. You have to ask us first 😀

Quite agree Fisherman,
I think Wildebus needs to be invited to meet the 'Committee' and be reminded of his 'Forum Responsibilities'.
By jove I do believe he thinks he can shirk it. This has to be nipped in the bud sharpish.
Say I.
Likes from members who agree are required.
I was shocked by his rather selfish attitude, I mean his retirement will cost us dearly. When David gets his letter from Charles we will consider it. 😀

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back