A sprinter van with a washing machine.

On my wish list ........ I wish ........ still plenty of time to save your pennies, fully booked now for this year and 2022, taking orders for Spring 2023 😱

Like the van, not so keen on the conversion but guess I could live with it, at a push 😂

Fortunately missed the price (if they mentioned it in video)
Yep I missed the price as well, so I looked it up, the RP Rebellion 4 starts at £140,000, I'll say that again slower just incase you thought you misheard it
£ 1 4 0 , 0 0 0 and that's the starting price I wonder if you got all that kit at that price.

Before I purchased Betty, the Sprinter chassis cab I was looking at was £55k. I think that’s why Anita said no!

Yep I missed the price as well, so I looked it up, the RP Rebellion 4 starts at £140,000, I'll say that again slower just incase you thought you misheard it
£ 1 4 0 , 0 0 0 and that's the starting price I wonder if you got all that kit at that price.
This company only make expensive vans, but have a reputation for quality. Obviously most of us either don’t want to spend this kind of money, or simply can’t afford it, but I thought some of their ideas might be used in less expensive vans. I enjoyed watching the video for what it was worth, good entertainment.

Last edited:
Ok lovely van. but how much to insure it per year ? for it to sit on the drive to pay off the 3.5% loan over ten years.

Best question is would ill post

Well Herman I am just reading the report on MMM.

the price of the van in the video is £162,450 :eek:

A great van, but a ridiculous price.

Last edited:
Certainly very slick.

One of the better conversions I''ve seen, but I'm 100% with @groyne - where do they keep the duvets? and all the other stuff we normally need to take with us?! If you took the full payload of people/kids (according to the number of beds) you would be bursting at the seams.

I wonder if this is the sort of thing the OP was talking about in another thread, i.e. taking finance for a £140k van? :unsure:

Got to add another £25k to make it a proper 4x4 too.
The MMM spec quotes Mercedes’ sprinter 319 L3H3 AWD panel van.
3litre euro 6D, 190 BHP, four wheel drive, seven speed Automatic gears (as tested) .

Not keen. Too many gadgets to go wrong and I'd want more ground clearance on a proper off road vehicle.
One like i used to drive then.
file#2408.jpg

The MMM spec quotes Mercedes’ sprinter 319 L3H3 AWD panel van.
3litre euro 6D, 190 BHP, four wheel drive, seven speed Automatic gears (as tested) .
Yes, that's the bog standard 4x4 system fitted by Mercedes.
If you want a proper 4x4 you'll have spend more.
My £25k was a bit out of date, current price is £49k for modifications. :ROFLMAO:

Yes, that's the bog standard 4x4 system fitted by Mercedes.
If you want a proper 4x4 you'll have spend more.
My £25k was a bit out of date, current price is £49k for modifications. :ROFLMAO:
I wouldn’t know a bog standard from the real thing Mark.
I was just giving you the facts from MMM.
For me this van has many interesting features some may be of use in less expensive vans. I like the fact that the water tanks are either side and drain equally, the two 200ah lithium batteries, I have my doubts about the washing machine, but if it proves to be practical and affordable, I can see a use for that.
But at £164,000 it’s way more than what I want to pay, it’s actually £100,000 more expensive than what I am thinking of.

I know, most Sprinter sales people don’t know either.
Yes, it is an interesting van, huge amounts of development time and bespoke items which I guess explains the price. Only problem for RP is it’s more expensive than many of the German expedition vans which is the market they will be competing in.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back