A new member merseyside

john77

Hi all, I bought a camper van last year (Surf Nu-Venture ) on the small side but its got all we need so far. We have had two long week ends in the Lakes and Yorkshire plus a week down in Devon and Cornwall last October.All went very well. We are due to retire in april this year and we will be of to Scotland and maybe France .So I will be reading all the hints and tips. John

Hi John and welcome :dance::dance: At times its a bit of a nut house :mad2: but generally we are kept in side at the local asylum. lol :hammer::hammer::wave::wave: :D:D:yeahthat::bow::bow:

Any questions about almost anything just ask. Take care, have fun and enjoy all that the site offers - that's friendship for you.

John

hi kohn

welcome to the site:welcome:

lots of nice people on here and loads of helpful advice if required.

tranivanman

Welcome. we are in Southport. Good site. Lotsof helpful advice when needed.

Welcome

Hi all, I bought a camper van last year (Surf Nu-Venture ) on the small side but its got all we need so far. We have had two long week ends in the Lakes and Yorkshire plus a week down in Devon and Cornwall last October.All went very well. We are due to retire in april this year and we will be of to Scotland and maybe France .So I will be reading all the hints and tips. John

Hi
Ihave recently signed up as full member to WC and noticed your post from Feb. I am in a similar situation, shd have been retiring this Aug. but owing to company workload have to stay till Christmas.
Just wondering whereabouts you are in Merseyside as I don't know any M/ Homers to seek advice/tips off
We are off to N. Wales for Easter, hope to go to Scotland in June (if midges are not around,) then off to France for month in July.
Regards
Jon.

Hi John welcome to the wild camping forum.Happy journeys Tony F

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back