A Delicious Feast !

Nesting Zombie

Now those that know me ALSO know that I like my Grub !..
But I Honestly have to say that one of the BEST meals that I Often have for Tea when all settled is -
Beans on 2x Crusty thick cut Toast & 2x Poached egg Bit of Brown Sauce.
Honestly actually Look forward to it at times.

As a Starter to the main of course !.

Stoppit! :hammer:
I can eat for Britain if I let myself... my personal full gauge hardly ever seems to kick in so I don't know when to stop. I have to measure and weigh stuff all the time - portion control - so I eat like a normal human. I turn into a monster at an all-you-can-eat buffet :raofl:

I can eat for Britain if I let myself... my personal full gauge hardly ever seems to kick in so I don't know when to stop. I have to measure and weigh stuff all the time - portion control - so I eat like a normal human. I turn into a monster at an all-you-can-eat buffet :raofl:

LOL LOL,, But SURLY that's what Pockets are for !

Now those that know me ALSO know that I like my Grub !..
But I Honestly have to say that one of the BEST meals that I Often have for Tea when all settled is -
Beans on 2x Crusty thick cut Toast & 2x Poached egg Bit of Brown Sauce.
Honestly actually Look forward to it at times.

As a Starter to the main of course !.

What about lurpak for the toast ?

Joking aside I used to eat like that but decided 15st 7lb which was more or into the obese range and edging towards type 2 diabetes made me do something about it.
Now a healthy 11st 7lb, arthritic knees much improved and feel much healthier.

Joking aside I used to eat like that but decided 15st 7lb which was more or into the obese range and edging towards type 2 diabetes made me do something about it.

Well done you !,

at that weight you are JUST over HALF my weight lol lol.

Such a serene lady too I thought when we met ....keep the firemans uniform out the way then !! :king:

you are a tiger ;)

channa

HAS to be Lurpak .....ideally on Tescos Tiger loaf with proper heinz beans AND brown FRUITY sauce .

Absolutely spot on!

Apart from just plain old HP, not fruity.

Have you tried it WITH fruity ???

It really is another dimension ;-)

Chicken casserole with a bottle of brown fruity sauce added ....Bliss ...all tamarindy and loverlyness

Have you tried it WITH fruity ???

It really is another dimension ;-)

Chicken casserole with a bottle of brown fruity sauce added ....Bliss ...all tamarindy and loverlyness

Can't say that I have, but I will.

I also have a ridiculous amount of white pepper with most of my meals.

We've just had braised pigs cheeks, casseroled for 4 hours in a low oven. Throw in chopped onions,parsnip,carrot, celery,white turnip, pumpkin,lentils, leeks and red beans.
Season with a couple of slices of chorizo, sea salt and whole garlic cloves.
Top with scalloped potatoes,pre blanched in olive oil.
Brown under the grill.. But not TOO brown, or you'll die.
Then you'll have a lovely empty fridge to clean, before going shopping tomorrow.

Food food food,you are all blinkin starvos,ops sory have to go m/wave has just pinged.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back