A bad day for Jack

lenny

Jack (pictued in my avatar )went out to stud today for the first time,after a bad start when he went into ladies kitchen and pee'd up her pedal bin, the writing was on the wall,the young bitch just sat there and refused to budge with Jack frothing at the mouth and trying everything to convince her:confused:, after a while it was agreed to let them try again next week:(.
I know exactly how he feels:eek::mad::(:p

poor jack,
but a dogs way of thinking is,
to procreate in its own territory
peeing on the pedal bin was only marking out his territory
next time, with his territorial lines etablished,
im sure he'll do the business, :eek:

next time get him to take some flowers and a bone wrapped in a big pink bow....that'll convince her!!...lol...:D:D:D

Lenny

Are you not supposed to take the bitch to the dog? This might resolve your/Jacks problem/

Jon

Poor Jack

Ive been married 22 years and sometimes I get this problem

Steve

She would not not be a decent bitch if she did not knock Jack back on a first date, he should see her a few times as she may not fully ready to stand for him:p

Jacks girlfriend is missing him
<a href=http://www.123glitter.com/comments-graphics/Dogsfile/ target="_blank" title="BB Forum Image Comments">

<br />
<a href="http://www.123glitter.com/comments-graphics/" target="_blank">BB Forum Image Comments @ 123glitter.com</a><br /><br />

Well Jack tried again today on his second date at home this time and once again, got knocked back:mad::(:confused:.
The little madam was having none of it and snarled at Jack on his attempts to mate, mind you Jack did seem to prefer her owners arm once or twice.:eek::D.
Should we try again or give it up as a lost cause.

PS. No, he did'nt bring her flowers or a bone with a little pink ribbon this time:D:cool:

maybe

Maybe its the hat thats putting her off, I had the feeling it was the female who had to go to the male, Just like us humans realy, as long as she makes the Tea ;);)
terry

set the mood

maybe soft lighting and appropriate background music but i'm not surewhat that would be. any suggestions?

maybe soft lighting and appropriate background music but i'm not surewhat that would be. any suggestions?

Who let the dogs out!!!!!!................ PUPPY LOVE...................The bitch is back...............How much is that doggy in the window.............;)

Maybe its the hat thats putting her off, I had the feeling it was the female who had to go to the male, Just like us humans realy, as long as she makes the Tea ;);)
terry

The Hat,:eek:, he does'nt wear that anymore:p, he was just a little puppy then:D,No he prefers the tam-o-shanter.or the deerstalker now and occasionally I get him to wear a Fez:eek::D

The Hat,:eek:, he does'nt wear that anymore:p, he was just a little puppy then:D,No he prefers the tam-o-shanter.or the deerstalker now and occasionally I get him to wear a Fez:eek::D

Like I said he's a wimp

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back