Scotia

Hi all, we purchased our 747 at the beginning of December third time lucky hopefully, the first was resold by a company in Perth even although we had put the full deposit down and agreed a pickup date. Found another 747 down south that went back, we discovered after taking it out a few days later that there were 16 plus faults with it some would have been costly. We were offered another same year similar mileage but fitted with solar panel a self seeking satellite dish and a microwave ( have never used a microwave in my life) several faults with that as well but have persevered and have almost got it to how we want it. Fabricated a spare wheel holder for the garage area, fitted three double USB ports for the kids umbilical cords, changed all lighting to LED, fitted a decent sound system and speakers. Have purchased an external shower ( to hose the dog down) and external BBQ point but both can wait until the warmer weather before I attempt that. A friend who purchased several Burstners to rent out had 6 spare alloy wheels which were replaced due to the water ingress under the lacquer ( common problem) which he gifted to us. I took them down to the local powder coaters and he did a fine job restoring them, time to get oot noo! Sam
oh and a wine rack for Christina!

20191219_132104.jpg20191029_144104.jpg20191223_103158.jpg20191223_104412.jpg20191209_130816.jpg

Hi Sam, looks like I need to update whats app, so no pic, I also need to email you genny details, not tonight, heading back for night class in a few minutes...........cheers.

Ps, was that Perth dealer related to Dick? :ROFLMAO:
Aye he is also taking up dog handling as a side line!

This is the sachets here I was telling you about to make yer dung smell sweet! What do you think of the latest brew 8.2 abv Fowlers "wee heavy" or "the 45" named after the battle of Prestonpans in 1745. Sam

20200309_142029.jpg
20200301_153803.jpg

Smart big van.I fancied one of these a while back travelled the length and breadth of the country looking at them like you I seen a few bins especially at dealers.

Health to wear the new to you van,never used a M/W good heavens where have you bean the last 40 years,coal steam driven ovens are a thing of the past, 😂Any way one big thing i would never do is powder wheels,this was my biz a few years back and we shotbasted and epoxy primes with 2 pack before finishing in 2 pack poly urathane which is by far a better job and can be touched up if scuffed,powder can not be and it starts to bubble & flake of big time,any way good you are sorted and have many good days out.(y);)

He talks dung at times as well Sam,may I welcome you to our family ,pleasure to have you on board ,watch he don’t lead you astray ,don’t take directions from him ,also finally he havers a lot ,just you watch he will come and a fire derogatory things about me ,he takes advantage of my good nature and size,better finish my gin and bitter lemon now with ice cubes

Health to wear the new to you van,never used a M/W good heavens where have you bean the last 40 years,coal steam driven ovens are a thing of the past, 😂Any way one big thing i would never do is powder wheels,this was my biz a few years back and we shotbasted and epoxy primes with 2 pack before finishing in 2 pack poly urathane which is by far a better job and can be touched up if scuffed,powder can not be and it starts to bubble & flake of big time,any way good you are sorted and have many good days out.(y);)
For what I paid to have powder coating was a no brainer, he even kept where the nuts seat clear so no chipping. Microwave is still a no go area so far, I get an Aberdeen Angus slaughtered once a year so cooking from scratch is my forty. Sam

He talks dung at times as well Sam,may I welcome you to our family ,pleasure to have you on board ,watch he don’t lead you astray ,don’t take directions from him ,also finally he havers a lot ,just you watch he will come and a fire derogatory things about me ,he takes advantage of my good nature and size,better finish my gin and bitter lemon now with ice cubes
I first met Terry geez 30 plus years ago and only caught up in the past seven so have a good idea what he is about! :)

Ma dung always.................no matter 😷

Beer looks braw, certainly clearer than your windows, obviously standards slipping since new 3rd purchase!
The camera was focused on the beer ya T ime W aster o A dmins T ime! :ROFLMAO:

Thats me packed , going to give self isolation a try this weekend and see how long 19ltr will last.
Can't understand why does it takes
20200311_121122.jpg
Mary doll so long to get her things packed for a weekend.:unsure:

Last edited:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back