3-way fridge modification

Just a thought and given that Summer may arrive soon and whilst you're still working out a solution...

At the moment you say that you chuck some ice in the cupboard. Have you considered freezing some of the milk containers themselves? (you would have to leave space for expansion in each container).

Say if you froze 3 or 4 and marked the containers so you knew to keep them spaced out over the day it could work well with a bit of added insulation and practice?

Just a thought and given that Summer may arrive soon and whilst you're still working out a solution...

At the moment you say that you chuck some ice in the cupboard. Have you considered freezing some of the milk containers themselves? (you would have to leave space for expansion in each container).

Say if you froze 3 or 4 and marked the containers so you knew to keep them spaced out over the day it could work well with a bit of added insulation and practice?
I used frozen milk today and was ok. Looks a bit gross. But can’t rely on them defrosting in time.

This summer I’m going to make do; looking at a winter rebuild project.

I may be speaking out of turn, but I'd say the wrong vehicle, a van would be much more suitable, with more usable space, a better shape, better for signwriting to make more sales, and many more advantages, a L1h1 of any make would be better.

I bought it converted and am not replacing so it’s a moot point. More space - agree. But nobody gives a toss about the sign writing when they want a coffee. The bookers, however, do tend to prefer quirkiness.

Your best bet then is to tow a box trailer and work out of a good cool boxes the 100qt Coleman will hold if I remember rightly either 21/23 bottles + ice. If you are doing larger shows you may need two cool boxes.

Your best bet then is to tow a box trailer and work out of a good cool boxes the 100qt Coleman will hold if I remember rightly either 21/23 bottles + ice. If you are doing larger shows you may need two cool boxes.
I already tow a trailer; I can potentially put things on top and strapped down but the trailer is part of the equipment.

Back