2nd jab

don't drop your guard !
1619873284588.png

4th June for my second. I hope I don't get a reaction as we are taking the MH up to Cheltenham that day at the start of our trip to Cornwall and Devon.

Mrs GMJ had hers last Saturday, AZ for both of us

Still awaiting ours but still got a few weeks to the 12. Others in our street got theirs with days to spare but in a couple of cases they are now over 12 weeks and have been told to ring again to enquire next week.

Still awaiting ours but still got a few weeks to the 12. Others in our street got theirs with days to spare but in a couple of cases they are now over 12 weeks and have been told to ring again to enquire next week.
In S Lanarkshire we are all getting our 2nd jab at about 10 weeks. Different Health Boards seem to be doing different things.

Im still suffering from mine, sore neck, brain fog, and not forgetting the runs, I dont do vaccinations too well. :(
I don't usually have any reaction to injections but I have had headaches, brain fog and sniffles since Monday, Maggy had the same symptoms from Sunday the day after our second jab, I am not convinced that it is connected to the jab but if others are getting similar symptoms then it could be

Im beginning to think we have had placebo's. Both SWMBO and myself have now had our second jabs, (me, Pfizer and misses AZ) and on both occasions no reactions what so ever. Friends and relatives had had quite severe reactions.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back