***** said:
How did your w/e go with Sam & dave?:)

really good night at the lion. good food and theakstons old peculiar (ask dave). dave seems fine with it all now but i think sam's still a bit jittery.
took them to goathland (aidensfield) on sunday,
which they seemed to enjoy, then whitby for a couple of hours then we left to head home.
the camping field at the lion appears to be re-opening but on a pre-book system but the carpark's level so no problem there. i did notice they have a couple of hookup posts (6 points) in the field as well.
worth bearing in mind if you get up that way.

john.

yep........sure is a long way from staffordshire just for the weekend. next time we head south i'll let you know. next outing will be the northern m/h show then who knows.
got to figure out why inverter only gave around 1 hours tv (35w) on full charge before bells and sirens started before next outing. got a genny but that isnt a cure.
sure i'll fix it by then.
john.

real hastle with ours as its too tall for the locker door so have to lift the settee base which is a pain in the neck removing upholstry so havn't used it yet.
last time we used the inverter it ran from 7pm (her indoors using hair stuff) til 6.30am (fell asleep with lights, tv and sat reciever on) before siren went off so i know it lasts longer than an hour.
i'll give it a dry run at home to check it out.

life aint worth living without me tv. total addiction.
couldnt get terestrial reception in wales so put my dish up. too many trees hence no reception there either so went to the pub, spent a fortune and got a free hangover to boot. tv,s cheap and it doesn't give you a hangover.
cant stand board and card games of any description so thats out as well.
john.

yeh, i know what you mean. only been on the carpark 5 mins and sam's plying me with strong liqour:D , well lager really, but i wouldn't have it any other way!!!!!

john.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back