2014 nuevo battery

Is the new battery leisure or starter?

I've never needed to do any reset after changing batteries on my vans, but I've never had an Autosleeper.

Have you asked Autosleeper of the owners FB group?

They are more likely to know than most of our members.

We had a 2013 AS and no issues changing. However make sure everything is switched off and hab side is all isolated.

You can connect wires to a secondary power source to preserve codes or settings

I have one of those adaptors and it is the easiest way but I am sure Baz is up to it, I also took in to account that he is a Yorkshireman 🥴

I have one of those adaptors and it is the easiest way but I am sure Baz is up to it, I also took in to account that he is a Yorkshireman 🥴
Yep not allowed in Lancashire , on modern cars you get a fault code for slamming the doors

Great iff it works mine needs ignition turned on
You already have a pretty simple way of maintaining 12v to the electrical system while you remove the cab battery by using power from the hab battery. If you have a battery maintainer like the batterymaster et al then your covered.
If you have a solar controller that serves both batteries then you can put a temporary link between the 2 battery positives.
You can temporarily link between the 2 battery positives at the main control unit or the split charge relay.

I have had the negative lead off mine without any ill effects 2020 Fiat Ducato. Dont forget you disconnect the negative first then the positive. Refitting its Positive first then Negative.

On many cars you must connect a small 12v server battery or all radio codes are lost, and some require the brain to be reset or the orange light comes on and has to be switched od at the odb port, I have this problem after changing battery and coil pack on the savvy.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back