2006 Citroen Relay PVC conversion for sale - Now Sold 👍

That rear bathroom and the tall, wide but shallow garage between it and the rear doors I think is a great idea and just how I planned to do my next conversion if I did one.
Paintwork is easily fixed with a roller job given it is an old van (y)

I have no need for one myself, but if I was after a 'starter' van or wanted to dip my toe in the water to see if a campervan was something I would like or use, that sounds like it could be very good :D

That rear bathroom and the tall, wide but shallow garage between it and the rear doors I think is a great idea and just how I planned to do my next conversion if I did one.
Paintwork is easily fixed with a roller job given it is an old van (y)

I have no need for one myself, but if I was after a 'starter' van or wanted to dip my toe in the water to see if a campervan was something I would like or use, that sounds like it could be very good :D
Thanks for the comments Wildebus

My son has had it for about 7-8 years now and driven all over Europe - just not using it anymore with increasing work and family commitments - last couple of MOTS show annual mileage to the garage and back only!

He bought it freshly converted, but sadly the guy who was doing it died suddenly having completed the inside and just started preparing the outside for paintwork. I believe a family member 'helped' the widow prepare it for sale by painting it, badly, and my son bought it with the intention of finishing it off, but just got on with enjoying using it instead :) Most of the bad paint has come off with washing over the years leaving a 'Rat' look, which might well appeal to some people.

Looking at other adverts, it could well be worth double what he is asking with the issues resolved....

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back