2 x Michelin Agilis 225/75/16 used free Now taken

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can do hereford northwards stv3 gets a nose bleed heading north as that clear air jockland shocks him 😀🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

If you put a stick and a sail up it may reach me.
My problem is finding 2 or so spair rims for my yogie, iv found a van in a farmers field but cannot trace him to ask will he sell.

Hi all I have 2 of the above tyres recently taken off the rear of my motorhome still have quite a few miles left on them if anyone wants to collect them pm me and we can make arrangements for you to collect them. I'm in Chorley Lancs.View attachment 121776View attachment 121777
Hi all I have 2 of the above tyres recently taken off the rear of my motorhome still have quite a few miles left on them if anyone wants to collect them pm me and we can make arrangements for you to collect them. I'm in Chorley Lancs.View attachment 121776View attachment 121777
I could use these, and I’m in Chorley, sadly not a full member so can’t message you

Clearly wasn`t bothered or couldn`t be arsed replying so i`ve deleted my post.

Last edited:
I have tried to locate a couple of these recently. Seems mitchlin have stopped making and replacing with £250 all weather. a couple on EBay but one can never tell the history. However DHL can courier for £15 for both.
May solve the distance issue

I got one of my granddaughter's tyres taken off when it still had lots of good tread.
On the outside edge.
On the inside edge, there was not only no tread but the steel threads were worn through, and worn through the remaining rubber and the air came out while she was driving round a by pass.

That was another lesson confirming that when you buy a vehicle with a year's MOT, all it means is that you have a year to get it up to MOT standard. The track rod end was knackered and the track rod itself was bent.
I've since spent quite a few drinking vouchers bringing it up to roadworthy standard, starting with new track rod end, bending the track rod straight with an iron bar (it was surprisingly easy), four new tyres, replacing the snapped in half rusty old handbrake cable, fixing lights and so on.

Many years back a chap up my street worked in mitch and when there helped the build a new tool for mini tyres, he got new tyres free every year, would he use them, no said they were cr-p in the wet, i found this to, way to hard a compound, lasted well mind you.
Many years ago in France I noticed that 2CV tyres never wear out, they just rot from old age. Well with two horsepower, it would be hard to wear them out wouldn't it?. :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back