2 x Michelin Agilis 225/75/16 used free Now taken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wetwalker

Hi all I have 2 of the above tyres recently taken off the rear of my motorhome still have quite a few miles left on them if anyone wants to collect them pm me and we can make arrangements for you to collect them. I'm in Chorley Lancs.
PXL_20230720_072949425.jpg
PXL_20230720_073017222.jpg

What a shame my wheels are only 15 inches both my front tyres will need replacing soon and I'm in Chorley never mind

Trev, i removed all 4 Michelin XC Camping tyres off my motorhome from new that only had done approx 500 miles.

They were an accident waiting to happen particulary in the wet o_O
Many years back a chap up my street worked in mitch and when there helped the build a new tool for mini tyres, he got new tyres free every year, would he use them, no said they were cr-p in the wet, i found this to, way to hard a compound, lasted well mind you.

I didn't realise offering free tyres could be so controversial :ROFLMAO:. I just thought someone may need 1 or 2 tyres for a spare wheel or to tide them over for a few months, I apologies now for being so nieve.;)

And a very generous offer it is too.

But a bit of banter or 'off topic' does keep the thread on the front page. I'm surprised that they haven't been snapped up by now though.

Yes its good of you to offer, if they were here i would take up the good will offer.
Just some times we all TREAD lightly on here and act ACORDINGLEY to put our RUBBER stamp on posts. 😂

Thank heavens tyres dont get angry or they may get called x ply.
If they misbehave then could get a good belting. 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back