1996 Autosleeper Talisman For Sale

clarkpeacock

A friend of mine is selling an Autosleeper Talisman on behalf of his Father whose health is now preventing him using it.

It is a very nice, well looked after example with the 2.5 diesel upgraded to turbo by TB Turbos. Lots of extras such as Airide suspension, silver screens, bike rack, reversing sensors etc.

Recently reupholstered by Autosleepers and all ready to go!

There's an advert here for it Preloved | 2.5l tdautosleeper talisman p reg.1996 for sale in Solva Haverfordwest, Pembrokeshire, UK or drop me a PM for contact details.

A friend of mine is selling an Autosleeper Talisman on behalf of his Father whose health is now preventing him using it.

It is a very nice, well looked after example with the 2.5 diesel upgraded to turbo by TB Turbos. Lots of extras such as Airide suspension, silver screens, bike rack, reversing sensors etc.

Recently reupholstered by Autosleepers and all ready to go!

There's an advert here for it Preloved | 2.5l tdautosleeper talisman p reg.1996 for sale in Solva Haverfordwest, Pembrokeshire, UK or drop me a PM for contact details.

Don't want to be rude, but at £14,950 that's quite some asking price.

Got to start somewhere!

Difficult to know where to pitch something like this. The previous shape Talbot Express based Talismans with 2Lt Petrol seems to sell at £8-10K, but there are not many of this model advertised at the moment. Dealers seem to have them at anything up to £19K.

Always open to offers - what are you suggesting?!

This may help.
I've just sold a 20K miles VW transporter [2.5TDI] version of this model for £14.000 that included Towbar, Awning, safari room, solar and ABS ....
Dealers have that model for around £22k but they still seem to have them 6 months later........

This may help.
I've just sold a 20K miles VW transporter [2.5TDI] version of this model for £14.000 that included Towbar, Awning, safari room, solar and ABS ....
Dealers have that model for around £22k but they still seem to have them 6 months later........

Thanks for that Proff. I think the starting price is in the right ball park for this type of vehicle. Autosleepers do seem to hold their value well and wear very well also.

There is another ad up for it now with some more pictures if anyone is interested.
Motorhome For Sale

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back