***** said:
Some times I think we use it for the sake of using it.:eek:
But other times when the weather & company is good, we really enjoy:D :) :cool:
no ya dont use it for the sake of using it mate...its ya hobby like me....!!!
i know when you meet me you have fun...i cant help being so popular:D :D :D

Going now

sammclouis said:
dont know..i cant really ask as not suppose to be on here really....well not for this long anyway..it'll wait till i get home....as im working all day tomoz too....:eek:
how much do you reckon we'd get on ebay 4 the hot pics....????
i know a few who might bid :rolleyes:
anyway i gotta go soon....i will be in trouble.....:p
mind you i like being in trouble :D
Well about £50k.:p :p :p
Thought you were showing folks about the internet and official?;) :D

***** said:
Well about £50k.:p :p :p
Thought you were showing folks about the internet and official?;) :D
hhee hhee 50K is that all......:D
hey i gotta go...you are a bad influence on me...boss just come to see what we were doing....she had a look at the email pics you sent as i got to them...she liked them....she wants a m/h too now...anyway im goiing now as iv got betty with me who wants to play a game....phew this is hard work:D :D
later graham xxxxxxx :D

Bye

sammclouis said:
hhee hhee 50K is that all......:D
hey i gotta go...you are a bad influence on me...boss just come to see what we were doing....she had a look at the email pics you sent as i got to them...she liked them....she wants a m/h too now...anyway im goiing now as iv got betty with me who wants to play a game....phew this is hard work:D :D
later graham xxxxxxx :D
Buy for now:D

thought id carry on the conversation in here mate......so hows the knee....decided to sue me yet.....:D :D halves though!!
hows kath?? good i hope...my wee scottish mate..gonna miss you guys when i go on holiday...:eek: :eek:
im sure i will have a glass or two for you...we are going to be hiring bicycles when we are there this time...normally have a scooter each,but too dangerous really as no helmets & protective clothing...plus i dont want to put on any weight..so biking will do me good....just the heat eh!!!:D

sammclouis said:
thought id carry on the conversation in here mate......so hows the knee....decided to sue me yet.....:D :D halves though!!
hows kath?? good i hope...my wee scottish mate..gonna miss you guys when i go on holiday...:eek: :eek:
im sure i will have a glass or two for you...we are going to be hiring bicycles when we are there this time...normally have a scooter each,but too dangerous really as no helmets & protective clothing...plus i dont want to put on any weight..so biking will do me good....just the heat eh!!!:D
Knee nearly better, walking ok now, but cannot kneel on it. Both a little down (you know the reason for that but it makes sense!
Could do with a spare million, so must see a solicitor, ha ha ha:p :D
Hope you are now looking forward to your holiday! Forget the m/h and enjoy yourself, have fun & have a drink on me!
Graham XXXXX

***** said:
Knee nearly better, walking ok now, but cannot kneel on it. Both a little down (you know the reason for that but it makes sense!
Could do with a spare million, so must see a solicitor, ha ha ha:p :D
Hope you are now looking forward to your holiday! Forget the m/h and enjoy yourself, have fun & have a drink on me!
Graham XXXXX
glad knee on the mend.....:eek:
i have forgotten about the m/h completely....i will enjoy im sure..wish you guys were coming along...get a last minute...go on you only live once..live dangerously...come on..:D :D
that'll cheer you both up xxx

Thanks

:eek:
sammclouis said:
glad knee on the mend.....:eek:
i have forgotten about the m/h completely....i will enjoy im sure..wish you guys were coming along...get a last minute...go on you only live once..live dangerously...come on..:D :D
that'll cheer you both up xxx
Thanks but no can do!:eek:

***** said:
:eek:
Thanks but no can do!:eek:
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW:( :(
i know the reasons though mate...offer still there..we would meet you at the airport...hhee hhee listen to me...:)
hey i was upstairs half hour ago & i said to dave..."hey ya better take millie to the kennels"....no answer..so i came down and he'd gone...i didnt get to say bye to my baby ........... :(

sammclouis said:
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW:( :(
i know the reasons though mate...offer still there..we would meet you at the airport...hhee hhee listen to me...:)
hey i was upstairs half hour ago & i said to dave..."hey ya better take millie to the kennels"....no answer..so i came down and he'd gone...i didnt get to say bye to my baby ........... :(
I was just going to ask what time Dave finishes so he can do the geny repair.
So I expect he will be back soon and will be geny repairing & packing:D :eek: :cool:

***** said:
I was just going to ask what time Dave finishes so he can do the geny repair.
So I expect he will be back soon and will be geny repairing & packing:D :eek: :cool:
back now mate......im sure he will be on it after dinner..:(

sammclouis said:
back now mate......im sure he will be on it after dinner..:(
fixed see wanted thread....so are you gonna miss me as im away for 2 weeks graham...x

Missing UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

sammclouis said:
fixed see wanted thread....so are you gonna miss me as im away for 2 weeks graham...x
Noooooooooooooooooo :eek: :p :D
I dont think I will be on much
Will be a bit quiet without uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu:D :)

***** said:
Noooooooooooooooooo :eek: :p :D
I dont think I will be on much
Will be a bit quiet without uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu:D :)
hey i will miss all on here.....i will think of you when im sampling the local red wine......:D
it'll be nice to see my mum as she has been over there for 4 weeks already...missed her...we will all go out tomoz night so look out tsilivi (resort) try to come 4 a week......we'll show you the island...sammx

Have a nice time if not too late(you may have gone)
Rob and Jaine

rebbyvid said:
Have a nice time if not too late(you may have gone)
Rob and Jaine
hi yes i am here in zante...weather is mint...you too enjoy france....speak soon love sammy xxx

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back