12V Freestanding Compressor Fridge

Quirkus

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to source a freestanding 12V compressor fridge for my campervan dimensions up to 19" width, 19" depth and 33" height, but I'm having trouble finding anything that isn't a costly to run absorption fridge.

Can anyone point me in the direction of a suitable model, it would be much appreciated.

Many thanks

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to source a freestanding 12V compressor fridge for my campervan dimensions up to 19" width, 19" depth and 33" height, but I'm having trouble finding anything that isn't a costly to run absorption fridge.

Can anyone point me in the direction of a suitable model, it would be much appreciated.

Many thanks

ALPICOOL ADVENTURER 85L 12V 24V LG COMPRESSOR FRIDGE CAMPERVAN

Above may fit?

Al

Hello everyone,

Many thanks
Can you squueze that 19" width to 500mm? that would make your options wider maybe?

I have the 90ltr one and it's just under 38 inches high.
Below from Jackson leisure supplies eBay page & check against mine

Technical Specifications:​

Weight:16.2 KgsDimensions (H x W x D):790 x 485 x 455mmCurrent consumption:1.2 Ah/h at +25°C ambient temperaturePeak Power rating:60WRuns on:12/24 VdcOperation:CompressorCapacity:83 litres total including removable freezer compartment

Cheeper to buy a table top 230v and a 600w smart inverter, about £70 fridge and 20/30 inverter.
fridge a.jpg
fridge b.jpg
fridge c.jpg

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back