12/240 Volt Compressor Fridge Recommendations.

I have the opposite problem, I don't want to waste fridge face on an ice box.
Quite a few Fridges now have a removable freezer compartment which can be handy as you can then use a unit as 100% fridge - or often 100% freezer often.
I would think where the section is not removable, removing the compartment door might make that section same as the fridge with the better airflow?

AS long as my milk marg and cool fizzy drinks stay cool im happy, all other stuff can be bought fresh for the day.

That is maybe the weakest aspect of the fridge. To be fair the makers don't promote it as a freezer compartment, just an 'ice box' and I found the temp in it rose and fell more than the fridge area (which was superb and stayed within a 2 degree range).
For Ice lollys/ice pops/ice cubes it is fine. Ice Cream may go slightly soft (depends if you like Ben & Jerrys rock hard stuff or soft scoop I guess?).
That sounds okay for us. We don‘t want to keep frozen food in it but it would be handy be able to buy say a 6 pack of Magnum ice creams and not have to eat them all at once. But then again 😂

That sounds okay for us. We don‘t want to keep frozen food in it but it would be handy be able to buy say a 6 pack of Magnum ice creams and not have to eat them all at once. But then again 😂
I think it would be fine for that. I used it for ice cube bags and ice lollys mostly but definately had ice cream in there.
If you are thinking of getting one and heading down south to the Scottish Lowlands, got one here at a bargain price ;)

I think it would be fine for that. I used it for ice cube bags and ice lollys mostly but definately had ice cream in there.
If you are thinking of getting one and heading down south to the Scottish Lowlands, got one here at a bargain price ;)
Thank you, I would love to but we rarely get that far South.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back