100ah Banner Battery free

landoboguy

Free Member
Came with the van (brand new van) Since june, never been discharged, Ive just upgraded the system.

Am around Warrington area or pottering around North Wales this next week or so if anyone wants it, collection only Im afraid.

John
banner battery.jpg

If no one claims it, we may be able to give it a home. The engine battery is about 8 years old looking at the sticker, so maybe a replacement would be a good idea before we invade Europe later this month. But ours is not a priority.

The engine battery is about 8 years old looking at the sticker, so maybe a replacement would be a good idea before we invade Europe later this month
Better to change it now at your convenience than somewhere in Europe that won't be. Now you can shop around for a good price/quality and not Have to accept what ever the breakdown company has to offer

Thanks, I agree, but seeing as I was the first to respond to the post I thought that I was in with a chance, alas 'twas not to be, so I'll start on Monday looking for one. The daft thing is though, had it not been for this offer I wouldn't have even thought about the van battery

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back