100 - 240V foldable washing machine

I'd be interested to hear of any folks have bought and used any of these (or similar) and what your experiences are?

Thanks

We full time and I have tried the mini washing machines it seriously only takes a small amount of clothes the one above needs to be charged on 24 volt first. It’s easier to hand wash small amounts of clothing like your Nan did ;)
I have had a spin dryer it helps to dry off hand washed clothing and runs of a small inverter.
To be honest we find a laundrette every two weeks it’s easier and quicker ;)
The ultrasonic washing thing I haven’t tried …

I like the compact nature of the linked one tbh. I might have taken a punt had we not been going away for 5 weeks tomorrow. If its still on offer by then I might get one.

Reactions: REC
Looks good for small loads.
We have twin tub ... much larger capacity. I need to be able to wash bedding, rugs and dog beds ... the last two I wouldn't put through a laundrette or campsite machine.

Lots on f book for £25 used once.
Question .... do they include the Lithium Battery in that price? that seems to be an optional extra (which is included in the one Tookey posted, but not included in the bucketlessone Makzine posted).

I decided to take a punt on one :)
Interestingly, if you get one, you can get another (brand new) one for an extra £25 ;)

Why go to that expense when you can have one of these and a bucket.

The YT reviews are pretty scathing of those when researching the other evening. The linked one in the OP I was more comfortable with sharing due to the warranty included

TIP, wash your smalls , then rinse them, then place them in a salad spinner, give them a few spins and hey presto nearly dry ? best to have two salad spinners, one for Lettuce and one for Smalls hee hee
1600894086-41YJnkqWxL.jpg

Last edited:
A lot of places abroad, especially supermarkets and service stations have the Laundromats in situ. You can do your washing while you shop! It's also another thing that uses up payload on your van.

Might be useful to some of our full/long time travellers

Would advise against using this link and company. Have ordered one but there were lots of"offers" added and no chance to review order before being sent and confirmed. They do not respond to "support" emails and no phone number. In fact the emails come back as " failed" . Very expensive scam, I think!They added an extra washy and a battery so £97 went out but can not get them although contacted immediately to say an error. Luckily paid by credit card.

Might be useful to some of our full/long time travellers

Hi @Tookey
Did you actually use/ buy something from this company? All emails come back undeliverable and I have opened a dispute as the money was immediately taken but no further contact possible? Just wondered if you had a contact number or different email for them?
Thanks

Go to the 'contact us' page and look them up on Google Streetview:- 27 Crown Street, London,W3 7PB.
Looks dodgy to me. Just an accommodation address?

Hi @Tookey
Did you actually use/ buy something from this company? All emails come back undeliverable and I have opened a dispute as the money was immediately taken but no further contact possible? Just wondered if you had a contact number or different email for them?
Thanks
No but Wildebus in post 9 said he was/has. Really sorry to hear this Rec. I hope it is legit and just poor service.

I'm never gonna link a product again, sad that's the way of the modern world :(

No but Wildebus in post 9 said he was/has. Really sorry to hear this Rec. I hope it is legit and just poor service.

I'm never gonna link a product again, sad that's the way of the modern world :(
I have linked before, it's a risk but was well meant. I think Barclaycard will refund my money...that's why I always pay for stuff online with a credit card. Hope @wildebus has better luck than me( missed that he had ordered too)...I ordered on 29/8 and all emails rejected since order confirmed.
Don't stop linking or feel bad...it is, as you say, a risk in this modern world.

Back