More park ups in Fife.

Fisherman

Just got this email from Robbie Blyth today with more park ups being added.
Fife hope to triple from 51 to 150 places in the next year, this is only part of what’s planned.
I also asked Robbie about the lack of an elsan point at Elie during the winter.
I await his reply.

Hi Bil

Just a short note to let you know that we know have motorhome parking at Burntilsand and Leven Prom here’s the full updated list of our locations: https://fifecoastandcountrysidetrust.co.uk/plan-your-trip/overnight-parking/

Kind Regards

Robbie Blyth

Head of Operations
Fife Coast and Countryside Trust
Pitcairn Centre
Moidart Drive
Glenrothes
Fife
KY7 6ET

Tel. 03451 55 55 55 ext. 444981
Mob. 07940774065

Fife hope to triple from 51 to 150 places in the next year, this is only part of what’s planned.
I await his reply.

Hi Bil

Just a short note to let you know that we know have motorhome parking at Burntilsand and Leven Prom here’s the full updated list of our locations: https://fifecoastandcountrysidetrust.co.uk/plan-your-trip/overnight-parking/

Kind Regards

Robbie Blyth

Head of Operations
Pitcairn Centre
Moidart Drive
Glenrothes
Fife
KY7 6ET

Mob. 07940774065
Not sure that Fife are tripling spaces, just charging for spaces that were free before.

Not sure that Fife are tripling spaces, just charging for spaces that were free before.
They are increasing capacity from 51 to 150 places.
This update increases places from 51 to 65.
Any monies being ring fenced for improvements.

Here’s an extract from a council meeting in Fife I posted on here

1 Current Provision / Future Provision: The current overnight parking scheme provides a total of 51 overnight parking bays. The proposed introduction of further sites (listed under ) brings the overall total overnight parking bays to 88 (Fife wide). We hope to achieve a total of 150 bays available to motorhome users year-round by 2025.
If you have any doubts contact Robbie on the contact details posted by me.

Last edited:
I await his reply.

Hi Bil

Kind Regards

Robbie Blyth

Head of Operations
Pitcairn Centre
Moidart Drive
Glenrothes
Fife
KY7 6ET

Mob. 07940774065
Thanks for your time and effort bill also the updates .must give Robbie a call no spoke to him for a bit

Is there a map of all these? I notice you can click on each one and get a map but it would be useful to see them all on one map. I looked in the Location App on here and they dont come up as anything different as far as I can see.

Is there a map of all these? I notice you can click on each one and get a map but it would be useful to see them all on one map. I looked in the Location App on here and they dont come up as anything different as far as I can see.
Never seen such a map Barry, but I will put this idea to Robbie.

Never seen such a map Barry, but I will put this idea to Robbie.

Its a great idea. It caught my attention as Ive been casually thinking of doing St Abbs and maybe heading round towards Arran via the Trossachs and I thought if there are 50 odd places to stop in Fife or whatever it is it may well be worth a detour this summer. Build it and they will come so to speak.

I await his reply.

Hi Bil

Kind Regards

Robbie Blyth

Head of Operations
Pitcairn Centre
Moidart Drive
Glenrothes
Fife
KY7 6ET

Mob. 07940774065
Thank you,