EXPEDITION PLUS 150AH AGM BATTERY UNUSED

guerdeval

I have 4 of these quality batteries for sale ,£220 from Alpha batteries £75 each collected from Worcester, they don’t have the ‘lug’ type terminal so please look on website as I don’t know what they call them,they’re circular like a polo mint shape.
IMG_0724.jpeg

If you need round lugs you can buy adaptors or just use the ones in the second picture
s-l1200.jpg
99301710.jpg

I notice the voltage is as high as lipo4 batteries, most standard altanators old school charge at 14.4 max.
volts.jpg

So this is the terminal type, it has a plastic plug that you remove and a bolt that goes in it’s place IMG_0765.jpeg

Is that a good or bad thing ?
Always best to charge at top voltage, this happens a lot when folks fit lipo4 lith batteries and they dont get full charge, some camper charging units can be adjusted to fix, wildbus is your man on here for tec stuff.
My van the very odd time has passed the 14.4v and i seen 14.6 on the voltage meter once or twice for a few mins after starting, then falls back to 14.3v.
Hab to left starter bat right.
dash voltage .jpg

I notice the voltage is as high as lipo4 batteries, most standard altanators old school charge at 14.4 max.View attachment 130229
Trev, actually it is the other way round ... Lithium batteries want a lower voltage charge, not a high one. it is typical if the charger goes above 14.4V the lithium will have an over-voltage alarm go off. I stop charging my Lithiums at 14.19V

Trev, actually it is the other way round ... Lithium batteries want a lower voltage charge, not a high one. it is typical if the charger goes above 14.4V the lithium will have an over-voltage alarm go off. I stop charging my Lithiums at 14.19V
Doing some online reading tonight. :unsure:
lipo4.jpg

Back