Dreamer DSI Select anyone?

I once ordered an ex-display van from Brownhills. To be collected 2 weeks later after they had done a PDI & fitted a radio etc. A few days before collecting they said I could not have van. Why not? It had been reprocessed by finance company.

Anyone mad enough to think of buying from Brownhills please look into company history at companys house. They have changed the registered company name many times.

Why do you think they are known as BROWNHOLES ie A*SEHOLES!

Ah. But if you are passing, you can pop into the showroom and partake of a free coffee / chocolate and read the papers in their lounge. You may feel morally obliged to walk around and say to a salesman "Just Looking" but you just help yourself to the coffee machine. And they have a caff with decent food, an accessory shop and free parking. It can make a nice break in the journey if you are going that way and have been driving for a couple of hours.
I might, having had a very expensive experience with them in the past, enjoy wasting a salesman's time by pretending interest in one of their vehicles.

Ah. But if you are passing, you can pop into the showroom and partake of a free coffee / chocolate and read the papers in their lounge. You may feel morally obliged to walk around and say to a salesman "Just Looking" but you just help yourself to the coffee machine. And they have a caff with decent food, an accessory shop and free parking. It can make a nice break in the journey if you are going that way and have been driving for a couple of hours.
I might, having had a very expensive experience with them in the past, enjoy wasting a salesman's time by pretending interest in one of their vehicles.
You bounder.

Tell you what. Tomorrow I am going to SMC to collect a 1 year old Chausson. I might drive it up the road to youknowho, park it in their visitors park and go and have a coffee and read the paper. The problem is, I might wander round and find a mh I like better than the one I have just bought. Then I will be wondering what they will give me in part exchange . . . . . :mad:
So perhaps not then . . . . . .

Tell you something else. It would have been 2016 I think when I bought the naughty Rapido from them. A couple of years later having disposed of the one that I got after the Rapido, I went back there seriously looking. I saw one I liked and went up to a salesman at his desk. I asked a few questions, and he asked me my name which I gave him. I think he then looked me up on his computer. He lost interest and told me to go and look at some others. I have a suspicion that they have me logged as 'someone you don't sell a camper to'

Anyone mad enough to think of buying from Brownhills please look into company history at companys house. They have changed the registered company name many times.

Brownhills = Brownholes aka A#$eholes!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back