zig unit

fatgaz

hi all it me again, been out doing some work on the van again, the van is fitted with a zig cf 2000,when switch on to car every thing works fine but when i switch it on to caravan there nothing works, i have leisuer battery fitted and there power in it and it seem to be charging ok , i find that if disconect the van battery it runs off the off the caravan battery is this how it work or is there something wrong with it as i say i,am new to this fatgaz:confused:

hi all it me again, been out doing some work on the van again, the van is fitted with a zig cf 2000,when switch on to car every thing works fine but when i switch it on to caravan there nothing works, i have leisuer battery fitted and there power in it and it seem to be charging ok , i find that if disconect the van battery it runs off the off the caravan battery is this how it work or is there something wrong with it as i say i,am new to this fatgaz:confused:

Hi fatgaz,
Here is a link to the manual for your Zig unit it may be an idea to print it for future use.
Regards,
Wanderer

cf 2000 zig

Hi fatgaz,
Here is a link to the manual for your Zig unit it may be an idea to print it for future use.
Regards,
Wanderer
hi can you help me i have just down lodded the manual you put on here was hopeing to see how to wire it in as i am no electrition lololol but can do it from a diagram showing it to me thanks steve

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back