Word To Adobe

Don

For all you computor geeks.
Is it possible to convert word documents to Adobe Reader.

In plain good old English Please.

Don

I'm not sure because I use Open Office rather than MS Office.

Open Office - free download from HERE - will read/write MS Office files and has an "Export as PDF" tool on the File menu.

I've used it extensively to create PDF files from WP and Spreadsheet files for the Motorhome Parking web site.

The Help files within MS Office should tell you whether it has a similar tool.

Google search brings up a number of downloadable tools which can be used to convert Word files to PDF.

Graham

Don

Yes it is possible, You can use adobe writer to create a pdf. Or like most people you'll be looking for a free version! In which case go to www.pdf995.com
Its free software and it does the same thing!
Basically it installs a fake printer on your pc (pdf995printer) Once done you can send your word document to that printer and it creates a pdf for you ready to read in adobe reader.
Any question feel free to ask.
Thanks

Well you live & learn!

I was just about to reply saying NOT UNLESS YOU PAY/BUY ADOBE, and then Gary replies telling us all how to do it for free!!

A good site for MANY free bits of software,(only tonight I got a freebie to convert .mov movie files to .avi so I can play my 'still' camera video clips (Real Player)on the TV via my media player!

Try www.downloads.com if the above link in Garys thread is not what you are looking for.

computers

I am pleased that it has help you out.If you have any questions feel free to ask,as my son is a technican and he is more than welcome to help any one out with advice.He builds and repairs computers laptops etc, sets up web sites and a lot more, for a large uni.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back