Wish me luck........

loubylou

...the weather this weekend is not good, cold winds and rain, but I've arranged with a friend to go up to Swadlincote near conkers. Not far, but as I've said before I hate the cold and I am a confessed fear weather camper.

Whatever you're doing this weekend, may you have a happy one, cheers.
Louby

...the weather this weekend is not good, cold winds and rain, but I've arranged with a friend to go up to Swadlincote near conkers. Not far, but as I've said before I hate the cold and I am a confessed fear weather camper.

Louby

have a great time nevermind the weather ,just enjoy .

Louby
Bottle of Brandy for the weekend never seem to notice the cold he he!

Louby
Good luck loubylou regardless of the weather have a good one.:)

take your thermals and get the alcohol flowing..........they'll both keep you warm!!have a great weekend...sammx:D

it was wild..

Thanks mateys.
Just to let you know we survived the weekend, although it was very cold and windy. I slept in the roof (up in the pop top) (or the penthouse as I like to call it) and the wind woke me up thrashing the canvas. At least it didnt rain and on Saturday we went to the Swadlincote ski centre and the kids (and some adults) went tobogganing. Freezing. brrrrr

as long as you enjoyed then thats all that matters

Thanks mateys.
Just to let you know we survived the weekend, although it was very cold and windy. I slept in the roof (up in the pop top) (or the penthouse as I like to call it) and the wind woke me up thrashing the canvas. At least it didnt rain and on Saturday we went to the Swadlincote ski centre and the kids (and some adults) went tobogganing. Freezing. brrrrr

Good for you ,Louby, pity about the weather but you must'nt let it beat you.

Keep on camping:)

BTW...Love me van Too:D

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back