wildcamping van sticker ?

mickymoor

hi
has nobody come up with an idea for a members van sticker yet ?.
i thought it was a good idea.

Its an excellent idea and I, for one, would have one for the front and rear windows!

Sticker

Did mention about a emblem to put in window,so when people meet up easy to spot each other.Does any body no off a reasonble printer to get a price, Some one could collect the money ,and get them done and sent out.

Sticker

Just spoke to son going to find out details with someone.Say about 5x3 inches ,oblong ,print of van with wild camping on.Got to think of price depends on how many,any suggestions.If only a few intrested could get some material perhaps from work, and cut out a design .See what replys i get.

GARY ENGLISH said:
Just spoke to son going to find out details with someone.Say about 5x3 inches ,oblong ,print of van with wild camping on.Got to think of price depends on how many,any suggestions.If only a few intrested could get some material perhaps from work, and cut out a design .See what replys i get.

There seem to be approx 50 - 60 members that check in everyday!

Does this sound correct Admin?

stickers

We could always come up with a design and post on here,then you could down load and print yourself . Less hassle.

graham/kath said:
Hi Folks,
Please put me down for one as long as not silly money!
Thanks & regards Graham:cool:
Same for me, the S.B.C.C. have one

Hi All

I run a Smart Car club and have had stickers made for that in the past. Generally I go for vinyl as they last longer and are easy to remove.
The price depends on quantity purchased but even on small runs they are less than a pound.

If someone wants to come up with some text for one and enough people want them, I will get them done.

PARK ON THE WILD SIDE
WWW.WILDCAMPING.CO.UK

I LIKE TO DO IT WILD
WILDCAMPING.CO.UK

ETC

admin said:
Hi All
If someone wants to come up with some text for one and enough people want them, I will get them done.
PARK ON THE WILD SIDE
WWW.WILDCAMPING.CO.UK
I LIKE TO DO IT WILD
WILDCAMPING.CO.UKETC
I will start with this one maybe maybe not.
WILD IS WICKED
WILDCAMPING.CO.UK
Iam sure someone will come up with a better but its a start:rolleyes:

W/C sticker

I wrote to Mr Admin a few days ago suggesting a sticker that also displays the website, but he didn't reply... well not to me anyway, but I see he has via this thread - again put me down for one!

Wild Campers do it in lay-byes! Wild Campers do it for free!

<-----Peeps throo fingers

Don't start the wild camping/lay-byes "debate" again peeeerrrleease! ;)

Heres two

Go WILD in the country

CAUTION this van is WILD

Okay they're not up to much, but I was feeling left out.:p

what

Nosha said:
I wrote to Mr Admin a few days ago suggesting a sticker that also displays the website, but he didn't reply... well not to me anyway, but I see he has via this thread - again put me down for one!

Wild Campers do it in lay-byes! Wild Campers do it for free!

NO offense but it seems like we are looking for business:eek: it is just a tad suggestive:D

All around the blooming heather, in our wild camper vans, all around the blooming heather, will you go lassie go, and we all go together in our ''MH'S" what ever the weather, will ye go lassie go.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back