Wildcamping Pony Express. East Algarve.

Pauljenny

Anyone venturing down here in the near future..?
I'm trying all ways to get a Kindle Fire 7, to replace a broken one.
Amazon find it impossible to deliver one to our village.
If someone is brave enough to get down here, I could order one for delivery to you to bring with you...
Our gratitude would be huge.. ( Well..., modestly huge ).

Nice one Mr B.
I presume we could get Amazon to send to them .. Would you recommend that ?
If so, send details, please.

would love to volunteer paul but looks like i won’t make it till next year i’m a coward i know but !
Not a coward, Ken ..
Just sensible.
We're all having to be that way.
Boring and unnatural.
Stay safe, sane and well.

have to let you know tomorrow .we get stuff delivered to them by amazon and other couriers .

Don’t risk anything small in the post ,we get letters sent from U.K. Ordinary mail in three days ,registered mail always disappears never to be seen again , most parcels just seem to get lost or stolen so never bother ordering anything on line it’s a strange system!

I have an Amazon Fire 7th Generation sitting in a drawer if it's any use to you. Could post Monday if you want to risk it. It was my mothers before she died and I think she only used it once and said she couldn't read it.

I have an Amazon Fire 7th Generation sitting in a drawer if it's any use to you. Could post Monday if you want to risk it. It was my mothers before she died and I think she only used it once and said she couldn't read it.
I'll pm you..

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back