Wildcamping in Tewkesbury ?

Biker Jeff

Does anyone know anywhere where i can wildcamp in Tewkesbury for saturday night. I need to be near the Lash At The Lode pub. There is a motorcycle rally on this w/e near to the pub, but as its chucking it down i wanna take my van instead of my bike
I know that i could camp at the industrial estate, just off the motorway, but this would be too far to walk for me.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Thanks a lot Graham, thats really handy to know.
I shall see what the weathers like tomoz, if its fine i'll take my bike, if its still pissin down i'll take the van.
At least i'll know where i can park up.
Spot on.

hillwalker said:
get on yir bike, ir yi a man or a moose

Ha ha... I've had my days of riding in all weathers, freezing my nads off, and sleeping in a pond cunningly disguised as a tent.

Biker Jeff said:
Ha ha... I've had my days of riding in all weathers, freezing my nads off, and sleeping in a pond cunningly disguised as a tent.
:D i would take my van aswell mate, :eek: fare wheather biker that's me.. hhee hhee:D

Hi *****
That was a great spot you recommended to me, the one down by the river. The bike rally i was going to, was right opposite, on the other side of the river in the grounds of the Lower Lode riverside pub. As it happened, the organiser of the rally let me camp in the field next to the rally, even though bike rally's are usually strictly bikes only.
I had a great w/e, and will deffo remember the spot you recommended.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back