Wi Fi in Spain

jennyp19

Just to let you all know, Wifi is not available in McDonalds in Spain.
The majority of McDonalds have free unlimited wifi access in France. Its usually written on the door ~ if it isn't written, you either have to buy something and type in a code off the receipt ( which I found didn't work), or they don't have it. Its been a great way to keep in touch with home etc whilst we travelled around.
Our van (merc with no windows) is parked on a street in Marseille at the moment outside my sons. Far too hot to do anything, but I understand that its all going to change tomorrow.

You need to put NET STUMBLER onto your laptop. It will find networks for you then all you have to do is find an open one

I never leave home without it

and a good one for French weather CLICKY LINKY

Last edited by a moderator:
Unable to download NS from link provided. Will try again later today

Thanks anyway

In Spain I have found that if you drive into a large town and search for wifi you will find that most of them are not encrypted.
The opposite to France.

In Spain I have found that if you drive into a large town and search for wifi you will find that most of them are not encrypted.
The opposite to France.

I tried, but you must have been luckier than me. Didn't get zip nadda. Stopped at El Prats (not a good name) camp site with ACSI card ~ first 10 hours free ~ but i don't think they check.

You need to put NET STUMBLER onto your laptop. It will find networks for you then all you have to do is find an open one

I never leave home without it

and a good one for French weather CLICKY LINKY

Going to have a good look at the French weather site shortly. Its not raining here yet, but the clouds are rolling in over the mountains though. Correction oh informs me from his sunbed on terrace that there have been a few spots. We were thinking of starting to travel again on Sun/Mon, but will have to check weather.

Sorry, I should have checked the link. I use NS myself for the rare occaissions that i am trying to download something. Mind you, last year Nomad 1, Mikejay, AN Other and assorted Eyties, Brits and Frogs were all stood around at 10pm in a Marina where they advertised open access. No chance

Please remember that it is probably illegal to use some-one else's internet connection without their permission

TRY THIS I don't know what's happened with NS, the nasty little pile of wombats doos

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back