whos lurking

Trevor

HELLOOOOOOO Is everyone lurking its all quiet here tonight no onr posting then:D :rolleyes:

Trevor said:
are you all missing her she only bin gone 5 mins :p
TREV, I FOUND AMBLE ON THE MAP ,HOW FAR IS AWAY FROM NORTH BERICK

hillwalker said:
TREV, I FOUND AMBLE ON THE MAP ,HOW FAR IS AWAY FROM NORTH BERICK
I work it out in a bit.
Is this were you are, ;) is a large town in west central Scotland. It is 12 miles south-east of Glasgow and sits on the junction of the River Avon and the River Clyde.

Trevor said:
I work it out in a bit.
Is this were you are, ;) is a large town in west central Scotland. It is 12 miles south-east of Glasgow and sits on the junction of the River Avon and the River Clyde.
SPOT ON MATE,,:D

hillwalker said:
SPOT ON MATE,,:D
Do you know Kilmun on Holy Loch, did some fishing there and me and my wife took our diving course's on the isle of Bute loverly place.

That's No Bad ,,i'll See U Down Ther Some Time. Were Is Everybody It's Quiet Tonite Mate

hillwalker said:
That's No Bad ,,i'll See U Down Ther Some Time. Were Is Everybody It's Quiet Tonite Mate
They are love sick cos Sam's gone and we arn't good enough to talk to;) lol

hillwalker said:
IS THAT THE REASON/WELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL:D

Its 146 mile to Hamilton from were i live.
And there are 9 people reading our posts
hello all of you and good evening.:rolleyes:

Trevor said:
Its 146 mile to Hamilton from were i live.
And there are 9 people reading our posts
hello all of you and good evening.:rolleyes:
DO U STAY IN NEWCASTLE?

hillwalker said:
R U Magpie
No not into football, I use play Ice Hockey for a local team much better sport body contact and gloves off faster and usually more goals.

This is whats happend to everone tonight.

1229.jpg

Trevor said:
No not into football, I use play Ice Hockey for a local team much better sport body contact and gloves off faster and usually more goals.

This is whats happend to everone tonight.

1229.jpg
HEY THAT 'S SLOW MY WINDOWS IS:eek: :eek:

hillwalker said:
HEY THAT 'S SLOW MY WINDOWS IS:eek: :eek:

It don't look like anyone has got any thing to say tonight, there must be something good on tv tonight.
Think i will go and make a cup of tea will be back later on for a bit talk to you later, maybe the others will have thoght of somthing to keep us amused bye for now Hilly;)

After i been to my no smoking appointment, afternoon 1 o, clock ish
i am away for a cuppa now bye.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back