What's under your bed?

we asked 100 wildcampers
"whats under your bed"
top answer!----
my blinkin portaloo! :D :D

Hey just noticed in my other post if you type a bad word like the poo word as i did it turns into somthing like this **** whoa great no more bad language on here fantastic.:cool:

Hey just noticed in my other post if you type a bad word like the poo word as i did it turns into somthing like this **** whoa great no more bad language on here fantastic.:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
ive found one you can post it starts with b ends with s has 7 letters and if you get a kick in them it makes you feel sick?????? this could be a new game we can play hunt the swear word you can post :D:D:D:D

ive found one you can post it starts with b ends with s has 7 letters and if you get a kick in them it makes you feel sick?????? this could be a new game we can play hunt the swear word you can post :D:D:D:D

See this post I can only assume that who-ever set up the swear filter has led a very sheltered life.
If they need any help then please don't hesitate to PM me :D

Just found this news report, take a look;)

BBC NEWS | England | Kent | Drug haul discovered in motorhome

No wonder he's living it up in Malaga:mad:, wonder how long he's been getting away with it:rolleyes:

And of course since this offence, cannibas has been re classified upwards again.

To be honest I wasnt surprised I got pulled, Not five fingered leaf tea shirts etc or reggae music. But a solo male with a German Shepheard dog who had been out the country a long time.

Interestingly in Calais, I noticed EVERY white van was being stropped by the French and they were having a quick look inside.

Channa

I can never find anything I am looking for under my bed apart from stuff I thought i had lost years ago.

My double bed has a Lorry cab under it and the rear bed tends to have lots and lots of strongbow under it.

under bed

We used to joke that a neighbour kept his money under his bed and that he needed a ladder to get into bed. Didn't do him any good though, unfortunately he passed away before he retired. His widow did consider moving to foreign shores though! So perhaps there was truth in the rumour.

Jon

Dunno about under the bed...I rented a cottage and the owners said as they left, "Oh, and by the way, there's a spare dishwasher in the wardrobe." And there was too!:confused:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back