WHATS THE FUNNIEST THING YOU HAVE SEEN ON THE ROAD

Campervanman

One thing that I saw on our travels was a very LARGE MH pulling a seriously LARGE caravan. Now that must have been one LARGE family holiday. :D

Well I have to nominate myself for this one driving Big Bertha (pic in the gallery for thoses who dont know her) in the rain no windscreen wearing Rois Piss pot crash helmit and his wrap round goggles

Funniest thing

The funniest thing we have seen on our travels was when we were camping in our favourite wild camping spot in North Wales and a VW camper van pulled in behind us and out got 8 children and 2 adults. They stayed overnight but the mind boggles as to where they all slept!!!

Tessa

Funniest thing

Whilst wild camping in of all places, Finguerola, Spain a couple of years ago we noticed a gigantic 10 metre long Niesmann & Bischoff wo-mo with GB plates towing a teensy weensy little Bedford Rascal with a pop top.

Tessa said:
The funniest thing we have seen on our travels was when we were camping in our favourite wild camping spot in North Wales and a VW camper van pulled in behind us and out got 8 children and 2 adults. They stayed overnight but the mind boggles as to where they all slept!!!

Tessa
Surpising what you can get into a VW camper. Most versatile camper on the road.
Supergran

When we were freecamping at Blackpool late last year there was a family with a home conversion Talbot 6 wheel minibus towing a trailer tent which they proceeded to erect!

Watching folk pitching there tents in the rain while I was relaxing n having a brew in my little bedford rascal (teach them to snigger at it ) :D

Crittur...

monkeynut said:
relaxing n having a brew in my little bedford rascal (teach them to snigger at it ) :D

Monkeynut ... Just wondering why you have an image of a Vee Dub on your profile page instead of your mentioned little Rascal? :D

No Stabalisers

Don't know about the funniest thing SEEN on the road, but the funniest thing I read about was in a 'Bikers mag. (Ride Magazine) A woman had written in to the mag. saying she was following a biker for a while when they came to traffic lights.
As the 'biker & they, slowed to a stop, he keeled over & was heard to mutter
as he righted the 'bike "Damn, forgot I'd taken the bloody side-car off.":(

Food

The funniest thing that I have seen on the road was a dead hedgehog.;)
I had trouble eating it as it kept tickling mt nose (making me laugh):D as I was trying to gobble it all down:rolleyes:
yum yum yum:)

childish but funny

on the way back from manchester with my friends (all females) after a night out....a long long time ago....we had to get off the motorway as my mate wanted a wee,the road ran along the side of the motorway and my friend went at the side of my car,too tempting that was,so i drove forward & she was exposing her bottom to the whole of the M56 she was in mid flow and couldnt stop,ah the good old days ha ha she nearly killed me for that :rolleyes:

rupert said:
The funniest thing that I have seen on the road was a dead hedgehog.;)
I had trouble eating it as it kept tickling mt nose (making me laugh):D as I was trying to gobble it all down:rolleyes:
yum yum yum:)
x
ha ha i hope you washed it down with squirrel smoothie :eek:

funny things one see's

:confused: The oddest thing I come across in the highlands last year a nice couple of some senior years with a very nice rig camping under canvas so there 4 dogs could sleep in the van,now thats what I call a dog lover.:confused:

snowgoose said:
:confused: The oddest thing I come across in the highlands last year a nice couple of some senior years with a very nice rig camping under canvas so there 4 dogs could sleep in the van,now thats what I call a dog lover.:confused:

ha ha they have got to be dedicated to thier dogs bless them :eek:

Campervanman said:
One thing that I saw on our travels was a very LARGE MH pulling a seriously LARGE caravan. Now that must have been one LARGE family holiday. :D
A dead horse fell out of its horsebox on the M1 yep i know its not funny.:(

Moving house

Has anybody seen in wales ,a white pickup with a house on the back.Looks like good be ,advert for doors and windows.

Moving house

Has anybody seen in wales ,a white pickup with a house on the back.Looks like good be ,advert for doors and windows,or house sales.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back