what you doing over the summer

fattimmy

any one going to newbury show ,iam . i was hopeing to go to france but that looks out of the window so it may be scotland again or north wales ! oh well ill still have fun :D

see you in Scotland FT bach.
we hope to be travelling round up there again assuming the campsite is not a go by then.
will e-mail you with a mobile no and if you get up there give us a bell and we'll meet up at one of the wild places

two weeks in europe as ever! first off then bonny scotland in august for two more weeks think europe will be the cheaper option!

think europe will be the cheaper option!
probably but then you don't have the language probs in scotland.
If you are up in Scotland for the last weekend in August you got to go to the Cowal games. Free camping courtesy of the council in Dunoon and a great weekend.
roi

WE are going up scotland looking for otters,i remember just driving around in car getting b&b years ago,remember it started getting nice from a place called LUSS ,OBAN was fab,went to isle of skye saw a few deer,plenty of eagles and just happened to turn into a rough road were a motor home was parked up looking out to sea ,he had been watching a killer whale & her pup for several days(i must find this spot again).

Attachments

• 2016-02-24 13.20.12.jpg
    2016-02-24 13.20.12.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 143
  • 2016-03-12 16.08.47.jpg
    2016-03-12 16.08.47.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 143
  • 2016-03-12 15.30.45.jpg
    2016-03-12 15.30.45.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 143
i am still looking for some red squirrels but like the idea of the whales. where?

Attachments

• 8 Days in Wales, Nov. 2014.pdf
    276.9 KB · Views: 181
I was hoping someone was going to reply saying (that was me watching that whale 5 years ago).It was somewere on the isle of skye,it was,nt a caravan park,just a wild camping spot,

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back