what have i done ?

Nomad1

I was reading the forum last night,,,(while drinking a few glasses of whiskey) and i seem to hace done something to the forum,,,every time i ant to look at a post its hidden,,,,i have to open it up,,,,makes it a long job post after post,,,,what have i done ??

not for me,,,,,i have to open it up toread it,,,,,,,,after every time i go back to the recent posts ..

not for me,,,,,i have to open it up toread it,,,,,,,,after every time i go back to the recent posts ..

Think you have changed the display mode it should be in linear mode click the tab on the top right under the log out tab,Andy.

I was reading the forum last night,,,(while drinking a few glasses of whiskey) and i seem to hace done something to the forum,,,every time i ant to look at a post its hidden,,,,i have to open it up,,,,makes it a long job post after post,,,,what have i done ??

HMMM This is why the government insists that we should not operate machinery while under the influence of intoxicating substances

What have i done

If it's not the display mode tab it could be the html code has been switched off inadvertently:eek:

Last edited:
yes thats it,,,the html code is off,,,,,how did that happen ?

how do i get it back on ?

html

how does HTML code switch on?
it is off on my forum but I can read everything as is.
should it be switched off anyway?

weez
Tony

What have i done

Erm now i have done the same as Nomad don't know how,if the html is switched off on Wee-z pc then that must be correct.Lesson of the day if it aint broke don't try to fix it:mad:Ideas anyone just tried logging out and back in no difference can still read the posts but have to go to recent threads as Nomad says:confused:And i don't even like whisky,can;t use that excuse.Andy.

ohh no ,,,,, i was depending on you to fix this Andy!!,,,,

it could be catching,,,,,i think i need a whiskey,,

Erm now i have done the same as Nomad don't know how,if the html is switched off on Wee-z pc then that must be correct.Lesson of the day if it aint broke don't try to fix it:mad:Ideas anyone just tried logging out and back in no difference can still read the posts but have to go to recent threads as Nomad says:confused:And i don't even like whisky,can;t use that excuse.Andy.

Cracked it,you have to delete your history from your computer i also deleted the cookies at the same time.Then restart your computer make sure you have your user name and password as you will need to log in here again,are you still using the site Nomad1 hope this works for you,Andy.

ahh,,it works !!,,cool,,ive followed your instructions and its all back to normal,,

cheers Andy,,well done mate ..:)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back