What do you like about this site?

loubylou

Hi all
What I like about this site is.....
......I understand what everyone is on about, you all give clear directions and advice. On other forums they talk too much jargon and I cant follow what they're talking about.
Must be my age:cool:

add your positive thoughts

***** said:
I think that most of us are quite down to earth,:) (although we do have our moments):eek:
But this is the one and only site that matters when it comes to Wildcamping!!!:D
thats just as i see it when we are all on line it buzzes not like on some others you hardly get a humm so many diferent subjects on the go at once it is hard to keep up especialy when as me only type with one finger i do have the full compliment of digits by the way but can only make one type

loubylou said:
Hi all
What I like about this site is.....
......I understand what everyone is on about, you all give clear directions and advice. On other forums they talk too much jargon and I cant follow what they're talking about.
Must be my age:cool:

add your positive thoughts
Its the best forum I have been on it beats the rest hands down.:D :) ;)

ha

Mandrake, you do make me laugh! That one finger must be worn out!

loubylou said:
Mandrake, you do make me laugh! That one finger must be worn out!
just measured it eighth of an inch shorter tonight

digits!!

I look upon us like a parallel universe, we can pontificate about those around us and yet we are still the same!! does that make sense to anybody else but me?:confused: :confused:

deep

firefighter said:
I look upon us like a parallel universe, we can pontificate about those around us and yet we are still the same!! does that make sense to anybody else but me?:confused: :confused:

too deep for me, I'm a simple lass. So Firefighter once more plain and simple.
Please.

Doh, just got it...

Last edited:
firefighter said:
at this time of night just about take care graham ps ithink we we should yuse our real names more often as our user name shows up each time we post seems to make it a little more personal or friedly what do you think ??

good idea

Graham, sounds like a good idea to me. Next you'll be suggesting a face to face (a meet) with everyone.:eek: You rascal
Good night mateys
Louise

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back