What a hoot

When LPG was more easily available I considered a LPG Genny but not anymore

NOW the clever lead that allows you to use EV charging points would seem the best bet in Winter
Aires with paid for EHU as well
What lead is that?

Stuart I think.
Yes, he's putting some nice vans together now.
I was somewhat bemused a couple of years ago when he built himself a five-berth van conversion. It was never going to work for him, three kids in three coffin-like compartments beneath a double bed(!), and it didn't last long as it transpires.
Now they're looking for ever bigger mohos!
Or wait until they're collecting for the NSPCC, and give the Collector 2 of the kids ... :ROFLMAO:

Steve

Just had to share the news, I have been in stitches for half an hour now watching his video.

Will say I don’t watch him normally put it popped up in my news feed on YouTube.

Gadget John has bought a generator to keep his onboard battery’s and power banks topped up over Winter. All the rubbish that he used to spout against them and now he is trying to justify it against running two van engines.

I have known for a long time that a genny is a better option than that but to see this about face has made my day 😂😂😂
Not a fan then Neil ? TBH, he is a nice bloke. And when your trying to put out a couple of YouTube vidios every week, the occasional lemon, will crop up.
I might even take the time, and precious gb, to watch it. Oh! Praps not.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back