Went to Italy for the afternoon

TeamRienza

Fed up with the weather here in N. Ireland, so took my iPad into the Motorhome and went to Italy for the afternoon.

Sadly all I was doing was watching the days stage of the Giro d’Italia, but the weather was pleasant, there were great helicopter shots of the scenery and a small selection of Motorhomes to admire (although not as good as Le tour). Brilliant race stage.

Today is a rest day and tomorrow I don’t know wether to go into the Alps in Italy for the mountain stage and scenery or simply make another cup of tea and go to N. Spain for the start of the Vuelta.

Cheapest European trip I’ve ever done and great Aire to stay on. Free WiFi, free EHU and a super clean toilet block just a few metres from my pitch. Only downside is the cost of wine which is ridiculous. Sadly all of last years stock is finished.

Davy

Better to have a bad back today in this horrible wind and rain than when the weather is good, Trev. Enjoyed your pictures of Cairndhu the other day. Not been to Carnfunnock. Might do an actual day trip there soon.

Davy

As you drive up to the open barrier the house is on the right through a gate, take a torch/camera and be very careful, dont try any staircases, the whole park is a very good walk up and close by the golf course, go on a dry day. (y)

I thought the scenery, particularly at the beginning of the Giro, was fantastic. Definitely gave me some wanderlust.

Its the Bushmills bottle you need Trev.
Sadly for you it only opens in Windows not Linux
Linux opens a new world for all.
bushmills whisky.png

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back