Welcome Back Graham 'n' Kath....

sponge-bob-myspace-glitter-graphic-4.gif

***** said:
I dont remember you taking that photo of me!:D
i bet you look like this after all the rock climbing and canoeing you have been doing eh!!
AliHunk.jpg

***** said:
I dont remember you taking that photo of me!:D

hi *****, if our experience of dave and samm is anything to go by, im surprised you remember anything. :eek: ;) :D :D :D :D

john.

too many croissants

***** said:
Sorry but I am not reducing my muscles to that size.
ha ha
you mean your tummy muscle graham ha ha ha ha
ugly_fat_man_big_tummy_funny_pictur.jpg

pappajohn said:
hi *****, if our experience of dave and samm is anything to go by, im surprised you remember anything. :eek: ;) :D :D :D :D

john.
i was sober...it was dave.....hhee hhee :D

sammclouis said:
i was sober...it was dave.....hhee hhee :D

it's true graham, samm was only p*ssed but dave on the other hand........:eek: :eek: :D :D

pappajohn said:
it's true graham, samm was only p*ssed but dave on the other hand........:eek: :eek: :D :D
no no no get it right hhee hhee :D :D :D
dave was p***ed i was.......................p***ed off..with him hhee hhee:D

sammclouis said:
no no no get it right hhee hhee :D :D :D
dave was p***ed i was.......................p***ed off..with him hhee hhee:D

whatever samm. if you say so.........i think i need new glass's or was i looking thru beer goggles. :D :D :D :D
but it was most enjoyable ;) ;)

***** said:
Good hol, just didnt want to come back!
A distant memory already!:D
Will send you some pics when I download them:D
i cant wait to see your pics....you will have to talk kath round to wilding it with us this wkend.....we can show off our geni then and our £5000 A class hymer...dream on hhee hhee :D :D :D

pappajohn said:
whatever samm. if you say so.........i think i need new glass's or was i looking thru beer goggles. :D :D
but it was most enjoyable ;) ;)
ok ok so i was a little merry........:rolleyes:
i think finding dave in the wardrobe like this was a giveaway he was worse than me....hhee hhee :D :D :D
hanging-around-drunk.jpg

***** said:
Folks, I really have to go as things to do and get ready for the morning.
Nice talking
nite;) :D
Graham
bye graham..talk soon love me 'n' dave xx

sammclouis said:
ok ok so i was a little merry........:rolleyes:
i think finding dave in the wardrobe like this was a giveaway he was worse than me....hhee hhee :D :D :D
hanging-around-drunk.jpg

THATS NOT DAVE!!!!!
didnt they do that in victorian times in doss-houses? only they used a rope across the room so everyone could sleep standing up :eek: . saying that it COULD be dave. :D :D

pappajohn said:
THATS NOT DAVE!!!!!
didnt they do that in victorian times in doss-houses? only they used a rope across the room so everyone could sleep standing up :eek: . saying that it COULD be dave. :D :D
hhee hhee this is him 4 sure pappaj...:D :D :D
capture412200580553_pm.jpg

pappajohn said:
no-one told me they took photos of me last friday night. :eek: :eek:
oh so thats you then hhee hhee :D :D :D
disgracefull...:D :D :D
im gonna run now too.....talk tomoz mate..love to shirl,oh yeah tell her millie had those 2 lumps removed from her back today,she looks like frankenstein at the mo,poor millie..luv samm

ok samm. glad you took millie to the vets cos you never know with lumps and bumps.

john.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back