weekend

• Thread starter merlin wanderer
  • Start date

merlin wanderer

soon be the weekend what's everybody up to?
doggonefishing.gif

off to dumfries and galloway coastal way :)

Last edited:
i couldnt possibly say...as id have to kill you!!!:D
i get paranoid a bit telling when im away now cause the thieves stole my laptop and wildcamping was the home page!!!
am i being too paranoid here!!!:confused: :confused: :confused:
id love to tell you all really.....

***** said:
I think they will know by if your van is parked up at home!;) :rolleyes:
depends who took it.......oh i dont know...:(
yes im prob being paranoid!!
apparently 8 more properties targeted this weekend!!
they stole a car from 1 house and it ran out of fuel on the way to........liverpool....are they related to my burglary?....im not sure...i really thought it was some neighbours & so do the police (i think)..ARRRGGGGHHHHH..im so confused...anyhow enough talk about that as my head done in.......im going to whitby....there you go....:eek:

DSCF0004-3.jpg
[/IMG]

I'm parking up here at the local town car park an' going to the jiggin'.
(the best clubs don't open before 2am )
Last night we won the pub quiz .... 100 euro prize .... whick we quickly drank.
So who knows ? ....... I might get lucky at the disco as well.
Big Westy.

On Saturday i'm going to Brixham for a week, i dont know of anywhere to wild it near to the harbour, so i'm booked in at Centry Touring park which is just a short walk away from the harbour. Its just a small site with no clubhouse and basic facilities, but they do 7 nights for the price of 4 in Sept. So a week with hook up is only £50.
The sea fishing from Berry Head or the Harbour Wall is excellent, and the coastal paths around Sharkham Point are a joy to hike around.

I'm off to VW Vanfest at Malvern............pics of VW vans next week :D

t4_chris said:
I'm off to VW Vanfest at Malvern............pics of VW vans next week :D

Chris, ...if you need any Westy parts , there will be a couple of excellent overseas dealers at Vanfest who specialize in all things Westfalia.
Ask around for a German guy called Gunther , he worked for the company for years .... & recently bought out a whole sh*tload of older Westy parts.
I visited his warehouse in Germany this July ..... just awesome !!!!!!!
also , a Begian guy called Rolf de Kamm ...... he specializes in used Westy parts. These are both good guys whom I've had great success with .....
highly recommend both of them.
hope the weather treats you kindly :)
Big Westy.

Weekend!

Unfortunately some of us have to work this weekend but hope everyone who is off enjoys their weekend:D .On the other hand I've got a wee junket on tues delivering my son's new motor to chatham and flying back same day to prestwick!! mebbes I'll get a wee hour or so just for me in London!!;)

DSCF0005-2.jpg
[/IMG]
firefighter said:
Like the photo, Where is it??

I'm on the tiny Greek island of Ios, about 30km north of Santorini.
Here's another shot from the same location.
been here almost a month ..... have used less than half a tank
of diesel & I've been all over the island , ... more than once ;-)

We are on our way Friday to France 2 weeks :D Mont blanc then riveira
plus where we fancey.

Thanks for those who gave me advise where to stay ect

also our thoughts have been with Sam Dave all cylinders will be firing soon:D

meeting up with samm and dave on sat evening. only 30mls for us but looking forward to seeing them both.

john.

Hi we will be going down the harbour at thornham in west norfolk doing crabbing with the kids and enjoying the peace and quite no loud music or boy racers, just like minded people twitchers and local fishing men going of mackeral fishing in there boats,a bit of unspoilt britain, which has been left alone the nearest shop is half a mile away there is also a cpuple of award winning pubs in the local village good place to go and just chillout also you get cracking sunsets if any of you are down this way we have a leyland converted coach called freedom stop and say hi you might even get a cuppa T

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back