weekend

GARY ENGLISH

Any one going any were nice, i have got to go down lake this weekend put some new platforms in,work unpaid.Never mind ,just seen weather report saying snow for next week,yet sitting in sun shine at moment .Are weather certainly getting stranger.What ever have fun.

GARY ENGLISH said:
Any one going any were nice, i have got to go down lake this weekend put some new platforms in,work unpaid.Never mind ,just seen weather report saying snow for next week,yet sitting in sun shine at moment .Are weather certainly getting stranger.What ever have fun.
Nothing like a bit of conservation work mate.;)

Outside need to get the fridge reasembled and clean the camper van working next W/e then off up the lakes for easter so only time I've got spare:(

Vrooooooommmmm..... Screeeeeech..... Slam. crunch crunch crunch crunch ...click, creeeeaaakkkkk, slam...... Hiya folks.... Who's buying?

***** said:
Hilly wales. Kath has just tried to ring Sam but no service:eek:

Hilly Wales ... Hmmmm ...Covers quite a large area... any more specific?

***** said:
No, it was a spur of the moment decision. Sam text to say they were going wild camping into the hills in Wales!:) :D

Aren't they the best decisions, that only a MH owner could make!:D

***** said:
Apparently, it was that quick a decision that Sam had no time to put pinkies to keyboard!:p :D ;) :D :)

Thank goodness for that, keep them covered up I say;)

***** said:
Virgil, the answer 2 ur question is above:D

Might get one to try tomoz nite!
proposetoast.gif

***** said:
Can't decide where to go next week end??? :confused:
we are going to blackpool on fri 23rd &sat 24th as its daves birthday on the 24th..he's getting old now he he :D
im gonna say though that we are not wildcamping :eek: :eek: we are going on a social club camp site http://www.hamptonroadsc.co.uk/
the club sells beer at £1.10 pint :D
and double vodka with diet coke around £1.50 :D
we are meeting up with our friends from slaithwaite,near huddersfield :D
looking forward to it
anyone is welcome to join us ;)

sammclouis said:
we are going to blackpool on fri 23rd &sat 24th as its daves birthday on the 24th..he's getting old now he he :D
im gonna say though that we are not wildcamping :eek: :eek: we are going on a social club camp site http://www.hamptonroadsc.co.uk/
the club sells beer at £1.10 pint :D
and double vodka with diet coke around £1.50 :D
we are meeting up with our friends from slaithwaite,near huddersfield :D
looking forward to it
anyone is welcome to join us ;)

Samm ... We used to stop on there every time we to Blacky (about 10 yrs ago) they play bingo all night in there if you want! Cracking cheap place!

virgil said:
Samm ... We used to stop on there every time we to Blacky (about 10 yrs ago) they play bingo all night in there if you want! Cracking cheap place!
its a good place a tad expensive to stop there but you make up that in saving on the beer,its a very clean well run place,im looking forward to it :D
only ten mins walk from centre of blackpool

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back