Weekend in Shropshire

martyndh

Looking to stay as close as possible to Much Wenlock next weekend.
Lots of sites but either closed this time of year or mega expensive.
Anyone know of any amenable pubs in the area - dont mind paying and/or using the pub.
thanks
Martyn

Usual reply to this sort of query. Become a full member & get access to all the POIs & pub stops. It's worth it. :cheers:

My advice is exactly the same as Sharon's! Being a full member of Wild Camping is fantastic value.

Agree..Join up But

IF you are a C&CC member this site is open
Cottage Farm, Easthope, Much Wenlock, Shropshire, TF13 6DN
Open: 01 Mar 2017 - 30 Nov 2017
Members Only - You can join on site

Aww, be gentle folks! Martyn has been a member for many years and attended meets in the past.
Martyn, I'm sure I met you and your wife (Ann isn't it?) at the Pontygwyndy many years ago, back when my Martin was still alive. Hope you're both well :wave:

Thanks Minsorella yes I have been a full member for many years recently lapsed as we have found new interests. Just thought someone local might be able to help but should have remembered the reactions from the past. If I do decide to join again you can be sure I will try to help anyone members or not!

Maybe phone round a few pubs In the area and ask them it wouldn't hurt I'm sure good luck

Try Wenlock Priory car park. Used it last year, free from 5pm to 10am. 5 mins walk to pubs etc. No facilities.

Try Wenlock Priory car park. Used it last year, free from 5pm to 10am. 5 mins walk to pubs etc. No facilities.

Looks an interesting place to stay and a bit spooky :scared: , cheers for that I will head there myself sometime .

I can highly recommend A.Ryan & Sons for pies, quiche, meats and their awesome faggots. They are in the centre of town. We sometimes do a 70 mile round trip to stock up the freezer!
Also, visit the guild hall, it is free and if you like English craftsmanship at its best, it's a must see.

Enjoy.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back