Water Pressure, or lack of it !!!!

Hazy-thoughts

Hi all, we seem to be having a slight problem with water pressure. It has only occurred in the last few days, and I have no idea as to what may be causing it. All taps, including the shower are affected, we are getting a much slower stream of water from all of them.
Can anyone give me any ideas as to why this might be happening.

Many Thanks

If you have a filter inline or in the pump clean it out they do get cloged up.:D

Nice to see you back Trevor:cool:

Cheers *****, I just dont seem to have much spare time for the net these days, but on the bright side the van is on the road now only needed two new wipers for the MOT.;)

Hi Hazy-thoughts,
sounds like the filter is blocked to me. If it's the pump, overhaul kits can be purchased, to replace the diapraghm etc, a lot cheaper than a new pump.
Good luck.

Happy Camping:)

If non of the above try checking the tank breather.

Remove filler cap and see if water flow improves.

Cheers all, I knew I could rely on you all for some help :)
Now I am still waiting for my mate to print off the Hymer manual, as he promised to do for me :rolleyes: So where exactly is the pump and these filters that you talk of :eek: It is a hymer by the way :rolleyes: :cool:

Cheers all, I knew I could rely on you all for some help :)
Now I am still waiting for my mate to print off the Hymer manual, as he promised to do for me :rolleyes: So where exactly is the pump and these filters that you talk of :eek: It is a hymer by the way :rolleyes: :cool:

Hi,
the pump with filter attached to it, will be very near to your fresh water tank. The filter will look like a flying saucer:D with a re-useable gauze inside it. It could even have an inline replaceable filter between the tank and pump. Hope you find it.

Happy Camping:)

low water pressure

I might be just asking a stupid question, but are your leisure batteries a bit low? My water pump slows down when mine are.

Battery

I might be just asking a stupid question, but are your leisure batteries a bit low? My water pump slows down when mine are.

Same here, when its plugged into the mains it works grand but when the battery is low its poor..........probably not that simple and no doubt you have explored the obvious

ta

Rob

Thanks all for your help and advice, I have searched for the pump but cannot find the bloody thing,:eek: it is defintely not in the tank :confused:

Having read the last two posts I have checked and it seems that this may be the solution, I will let you know when I have had a little run in the van and see what difference it makes when batteries are fully charged.

Thanks very much all :)

Whisper King or Trail King?

If you are running on 3 cylinders as in a "Whisper King or Trail King" you would know it. They both have a tell tale personality trait "BrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrBrrrrUrrrrrBrrrrrrr...rrrr..rr..r" If you recognize that sound then you have one of these reliable pumps at the heart of your H2O system. Therefore the problem lies in the strainer screen (A/K/A "Pre-filter") threaded just at the inlet side of the little monster. If ya got a submersible then dive in and check that little fish out it may have the same type of pre-filter. Dunno about under-water things though!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back