wash basin

marchhare

new member.............hi everyone we live in "caerleon" near newport s.wales, have a 1991 autotrail scout six, the bottom fell out of the wash basin a while back. we have checked out a couple of fairly well known repairers but the finnish/ colour has not been suitable for our washbasin [ ave to keep er indoors appy! ] we would appreciate if anyone could recommend somwhere in this area of wales where we get a good repair. .........

:wave:I'm a new member too, joined a few minutes ago so be gentle with me!!!
Coincidentally, I live in Rogy!
Try Newbridge Caravans on 01495 320111 or
Caravanbreakers.net in Blaenavon on 01495 792700. These are a breakers and repairers/service agent.

Terry

marchhare

:wave:I'm a new member too, joined a few minutes ago so be gentle with me!!!
Coincidentally, I live in Rogy!
Try Newbridge Caravans on 01495 320111 or
Caravanbreakers.net in Blaenavon on 01495 792700. These are a breakers and repairers/service agent.

Terry

thanks terry, only just mannaged to pick up your reply (new to computing) we are always in brynmawr monday a/noons, so will pop across to bleanavon, thanks again, P&C

new member.............hi everyone we live in "caerleon" near newport s.wales, have a 1991 autotrail scout six, the bottom fell out of the wash basin a while back. we have checked out a couple of fairly well known repairers but the finnish/ colour has not been suitable for our washbasin [ ave to keep er indoors appy! ] we would appreciate if anyone could recommend somwhere in this area of wales where we get a good repair. .........

Hi Marchhare I would agree Blaenavon would be a good place to start.
I was born in Caerleon.

Rob

we've been in touch with speedcoat, and its looks a great product, but the finnish at the moment is textured, and er in doors is not too happy with that, but you never know, nothing stays the same! This basin supports the taps for the shower controls as well, so i may have to fabricate something without spoiling the van! ( patience ), thanks for all your suggesions, will post the result as this problem even
seems to be in vans half the age of ours! regards c&p..............(marchhare)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back