Warranties

billy1000

Does anyone have any knowledge of warranty companies that will give a warranty on a secondhand RV? I know that there are motohome dealers that will sell a warranty when they sell you a vehicle but is there anywhere I can go to acquire a policy on a motorhome already owned by myself?

Tried that link you gave me Virgil but apparently they only do vehicles up to 10 years old and as mine is now 13 years old they won't touch it. Another point is, the company is called MB&G. I had a range rover on warranty with them a few years ago and when the air suspension went on it they said it wasn't covered. I had to involve the FSA who checked out my policy and found that it was covered so they made them repair it FOC for me but it took over 8 months to sort it out. Not a good company it turned out.

You could try Car Care Plan, but again I think the age may be against you! When I worked in a main Vauxhall dealer MANY years ago the one we used for our secondhand cars was a right rip-off, so PLEASE read ALL small print before parting with any money. Have you tried/asked the AA?

Nosha said:
You could try Car Care Plan, but again I think the age may be against you! When I worked in a main Vauxhall dealer MANY years ago the one we used for our secondhand cars was a right rip-off, so PLEASE read ALL small print before parting with any money. Have you tried/asked the AA?

No. Didn't think they did M/H.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back