Wanted Wind out Awning

Alzi1967

Hi People I am looking for a wind out awning , :)

preferably 2.5 or 3.0 mtr

All replys answered. :D

Thanks Alan.

ps can pay and collect promptly (If not too far away !) :eek:

Me too

Hi People I am looking for a wind out awning , :)

preferably 2.5 or 3.0 mtr

All replys answered. :D

Thanks Alan.

ps can pay and collect promptly (If not too far away !) :eek:

Me too maybe, at t'right price, I am from Yorkshire you know :eek: If there's two going spare I'll take second dibs :p

Hi All
I`ve got a 2.5 mtr Fiamma complete with winding handle just taken off my wriiten off Talbot Harmony,if you are interested then please contact me

Wyn

Hi All
I`ve got a 2.5 mtr Fiamma complete with winding handle just taken off my wriiten off Talbot Harmony,if you are interested then please contact me

Wyn

Was gonna jump in and say if first one dunt want it I would be interested, by PM, but you not allowing them PM's that is :confused:

Chrissy

Oh, just seen herefordshire, how far from Wales are you ?

Hi Chrissy
Wales is a big place !!!

I`m about 6 miles from the border in Ross-on-Wye so you are quite a distance,are you coming down to Wales as up in Pembrokeshire it is great for wildcamping.

Anybody interested can ring me on 07933300111 or wynfarmer@btinternet.com

Wyn

PS I will check my PM state

Coming down to Wales mid July (I think) before the darling children are let loose on the world for 6 weeks holidays.

Seriously though Alzi has first choice in my books and is closer to you.

Chrissy

Hi Wyn,

Thankyou for your prompt reply,

Unfortunatly I may have to pass this one over to someone else , Just checked where you are its about 380mile round trip for me.

So would be about £75 in fuel., so I may be better waiting for one a bit closer to me , UNLESS THE PRICE is too good :D:D:D:D to miss.
Could you let us all know what sort of price you are looking for then we can all make an informed decision.

If its not viable for me the it will be down to wint , chrissy or zeezee16

Regards Alan

Last edited:
I've bought the silvers off Wyn, but passed on the awning. I need a 3.5 metre long one. So, anyone out there looking to off-load a 3.5 metre awning...!

regards
Allen

I have as many as you want but they are all brand new:D

Peter

Unfortunatly I am going to have to pass on the awning. :(

I have checked on autoroute and its just a bit too far for me to travel.:( , It is about a 10hr round trip.

Gutted realy :eek:, but Common sense must prevail , so I will have to pass this one over to next in the pecking order , SORRY WYN.

CHRISSY -- All yours .:(

Regards Alan.

Last edited:
Unfortunatly I am going to have to pass on the awning. :(

I have checked on autoroute and its just a bit too far for me to travel.:( , It is about a 10hr round trip.

Gutted realy :eek:, but Common sense must prevail , so I will have to pass this one over to next in the pecking order , SORRY WYN.

CHRISSY -- All yours .:(

Regards Alan.

Err camper van, 5hr trip park in the Forest of dean for a night, have bbq + beer in fantastic scenary, 5 hr trip home.

Simpelz. Nice thing about camper vans they can go long way and you can sleep in them :D :D ;)

Biggirafe , You are absolutly right :rolleyes:, Unfortunatly due to other commitments I cant be away from home overnight for a while , so would have to return home to Blackpool the same day.. :mad:

But I would have stayed Near Quedgeley - By the Pilot - PUB....:D

I know parts of the area well , My Mother Lived Near Hardwicke before she moved to Stroud A few years Ago.:D

Now She is in Kent.. :(:(:(:(

It would mean me setting off around 5am:eek: ,To make sure I'm Back for 6pm - Traffic Jams etc...:eek:

Alan.

Last edited:
Wind up fawning

Biggirafe , You are absolutly right :rolleyes:, Unfortunatly due to other commitments I cant be away from home overnight for a while , so would have to return home to Blackpool the same day.. :mad:

I know parts of the area well , My Mother Lived Near Hardwicke before she moved to Stroud A few years Ago.:D

Now She is in Kent..

It would mean me setting off around 5am:eek: ,To make sure I'm Back for 6pm - Traffic Jams etc...:eek:

Alan.

Ah well, there we go. Pity really cos there's a few here would wind you up and one is very fawning. O.K. I'll get me coat.:eek:

Now She is in Kent.. :(

Alan.

Wow stop it, I'm close to Quedgeley, srupid name for a village. Never mind... Looks like you need to keep looking... :)

Don't spose you got any T4 seats going cheap ave you??

t4 seats

ive got some t4 seats, in inca 1x double and 1x single both on bases £80

I saw some wind out awnings in a shop,The yorkshire trading company,only about £60 new,got to be worth a proper look for any-one in need of one!

Anyone with a 4.5m Fiamma F45TIL?? Will pay good spondoolies for it, would consider Omnistor as well.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back