wanted roma home

My father in law has a Romahome on a Citroen. His wife died late last year and he's just had his 80th birthday. His eyesight is going and as he has nobody to go away with has decided not to drive any more. It does need a bit of TLC but if anyone is interested just let me know.

Mick

There's a lady selling on here it's a really nice one ...
Sorry I can't find the link

My father in law has a Romahome on a Citroen. His wife died late last year and he's just had his 80th birthday. His eyesight is going and as he has nobody to go away with has decided not to drive any more. It does need a bit of TLC but if anyone is interested just let me know.

Mick
how much is the romahome and how many miles has it done thanks

how much is the romahome and how many miles has it done thanks

Info here:

Mick

Kangooroo just posted emptying their romahomebefore putting it on the market!. Pm them?

Will have to ask father in law how much he wants for it. Don't have any of the details or pictures. but will get them and post later. PM me if you want me to get back to you. Mick

Right, I've got a copy of the log book emailed to me - Registered 31/1/1995, 1769 cc diesel engine. There's no MOT and it hasn't been started for over a year. Needs a few small jobs doing on it as far as I know, and his neighbor has taken a couple of pictures and sent me them. I know someone knocked on his door a while back and offered him a grand, but he told them where to go. He says it depends on what he gets offered. Here's MY contact number if you want to know anything else (and I know the answer?), though I am just a "go between". 07907773670 Mick

Romahome 1.jpg
Romahome 2.jpg

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back