WANTED Hole Saw 95mm diameter

Chrissy

Hi EV1

Does anyone have a 95mm hole saw that we could use please, to cut the holes for the vents for the propex heater we have just fitted.

Figured someone might just have one as there are a lot of self-builders working their magic

Fanks for looking
Chrissy

chrissy whilst you wait for someone to come along with a 95mm hole cutter, you could draw a circle of the size and where you want it and either, with a jigsaw and very fine blade cut it out or drill a series of small holes round the pencil line then use a jigsaw to finish off then file it smooth. i presume theres a cover to hide the hole if its oversize anyway!

hope this helps

B & Q sell a hole saw set with a few different sizes for about £5. :)

nope

B & Q sell a hole saw set with a few different sizes for about £5. :)

they do, but not that 95mm sort of size.

just thought that if someone had one laying about gathering dust I may as well make use of it rather than paying circa £20. I'm thrifty :D not tight though :eek: :D

chrissy

you can't get a 95mm hole saw it will be 82mm or 110mm if the pipe is 95mm then you will need a 110mm hole saw. i have one but i am based in thorne doncaster so the fuel will cost more than the saw.

You can

you can't get a 95mm hole saw it will be 82mm or 110mm if the pipe is 95mm then you will need a 110mm hole saw. i have one but i am based in thorne doncaster so the fuel will cost more than the saw.

Hi Gordon - :confused: you can get a 95mm hole saw. I wouldn't want a hole 1.5 centimeters larger than the hole I need :eek: but thanks for responding anyway. You can also get a 102mm hole saw but am holding out to see if anyone has a 95mm one.

Will gladly buy one if no one has one going spare but thought it was worth the ask :rolleyes:

Chrissy

chrissy whilst you wait for someone to come along with a 95mm hole cutter, you could draw a circle of the size and where you want it and either, with a jigsaw and very fine blade cut it out or drill a series of small holes round the pencil line then use a jigsaw to finish off then file it smooth. i presume theres a cover to hide the hole if its oversize anyway!

hope this helps

Seems a shame to have to buy one when you,ll probably never use It again:(, I think N8rbos has the best Idea as above,but good luck in your search,I,m sure one will turn up;)

Hi EV1

Does anyone have a 95mm hole saw that we could use please,
Fanks for looking
Chrissy

hang about till morning lass... just had a curry :eek:
i may well have a sore hole about that size then :p

regards :rolleyes:
aj

Thats a big hole whats it fer, You can get an Electricians hole saw Adjustable, Might have one in the garage,I will have a looksie tomorrow.:confused::confused:

Hi, Just looked on the C E F (City Electrical Factors) website & they sell 95mm Holesaws. If you look on their website you will be able to find the branch nearest to you. Would ring first to make sure they have one in stock. You may also need a Pilot Drill or an Arbor for a Holesaw of this size, would check with the guy at the branch he would be able to tell you.
Alan

**** wissy... yer partnered with a mechananic:cool:... don't tell me yer not speakin...:eek:

retards:D:p
aj

They are available cheap on evilbay... theres 1 on there b/n £8.85 inc postage., but doesnt inlude the bit thingy arbour wotsit.

are you sure you need a 95mm hole, which propex are you fitting?

Chrissy,
Maybe you should have a hole and adjust the saw to it :eek::rolleyes::D:D

Fanks

OK guys - Fanks for all your contributions - I now have two sets coming in the next few days (incl arbor thingy) courtesy of a sniper :rolleyes: bid I put in on fleebay yesterday evening :D

BTW, the 95mm hole saw is to put the hole in so that the vent cover can fit flush with the cupboard door.

Fanks again

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back